LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwired - Feb 24, 2014) - As an online travel agency, we have unique insight on what people look for when they book hotels, and from experience, we know that the number one most important image in the process is the one of the bathroom.When deciding on a hotel room, people want to know not only where they're going to rest their heads, but also their behinds. It makes sense. Bathrooms tell you a lot about a hotel. Some speak luxury, others not so much. So, as a service to everyone Vegas bound, here are the top ten Las Vegas hotel bathrooms.
10. Sky Villa at ARIA at CityCenter: Fun fact: these bathrooms were used in several scenes for the feature film, "Last Vegas." For a picturesque soak, the air bath whirlpool tubs inside the Sky Villas on the hotel's 58th floor come complete with stunning views of the Strip.
9. Constantine Villa at Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino: Live like a Greek god in this massive villa where the bathroom includes a large marble-topped tub with gold-plated fixtures in the center of the room. The largest of the resort's three Greek-style suites, the villa features marble columns, heated toilet seats with automated lids, and a steam mist shower.
8. Penthouse Real World Suite at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas: Handle your business like a rock star inside the iconic bathroom notoriously featured in the MTV reality series.Wash off last night's activities or keep the party going in the mosaic spa tub that seats up to six.
7. Flat Suite at M Resort: Take your time while soaking in the large spa tub inside the 1,440 square-foot suite. With floor-to-ceiling windows offering 270-degree views of the Las Vegas skyline, trust us when we say you'll never want to leave.
6. Mandarin Suite at the Mandarin Oriental: The pinnacle feature of this swanky suite is the master bathroom, which includes a colossal sunken tub overlooking the city. When we say colossal, we mean it. You'll want to dive in head first.
5. The Villas at Mirage Hotel & Casino: Inspired by pure opulence, the master bath surrounds guests in marble and features a dramatic chandelier. Take advantage of the Clarisonic facial cleansing system after a relaxing mid-day soak or just call the on-staff butler and have him do it for you.
4. Hotel32 penthouses at Monte Carlo Resort & Casino: Set the mood with passion-enhancing colored lighting inside the walk-in Kohler Chromatherapy steam showers (because a shower isn't truly a shower without the right lighting scheme). The room also includes a free-standing hydrotherapy tub.
3. Fantasy Suites at Palms Casino Resort: These are appropriately named. With exquisitely and uniquely designed suites, each bathroom is tailored to fit the theme of the room, including the Erotic Suite's show showers that allow for a playful peek.
2. Sky Villas at Tropicana Las Vegas: The master bathroom is a dream for tech lovers, with two walk-in steam showers equipped with LED showerheads and temperature displays. Take a dip in the spacious whirlpool tub, which includes a computer control panel and TV.
1. Parlour Suite at Wynn Las Vegas: Elegant would be an understatement in describing this bathroom. Echoing the design and calming color palette of the resort's spa, the layout includes a marble whirlpool tub and shower.
Check out more information on these luxury bathrooms, when booking your next Las Vegas vacation with Vegas.com. The Vegas Experts™ also give the scoop on the most extraordinary restrooms throughout the city -- the ones so good that they actually make you want to go out of your way to use a public toilet.
To download images, please visit http://pitch.pe/1c1tQxm. Photo credit is specified in the file name.
Vegas.com is the number one travel sales and reservations site for all things Vegas, including Las Vegas hotels, air and hotel packages, shows, tours, attractions, weddings, dining, and clubs. Vegas.com is more than just an online travel agency -- they are Your Vegas Experts™. Vegas.com offers a free 24/7 concierge service with a crack team of Experts who can answer any Vegas question you have (no matter how crazy), help plan your trip, and book your Vegas experience, any time, day or night. Plus, the site features news, tips, interviews, and reviews full of insider information on what to see and do in Vegas now. Vegas.com is there for you on social too, where more than one million Facebook fans and 135,000 Twitter followers add their voices and opinions to our community. Vegas.com is a member of the privately owned Greenspun Family of Companies.