Tiger Ethanol International Inc.
OTC Bulletin Board : TGEI

Tiger Ethanol International Inc.

July 10, 2007 16:00 ET

Tiger Ethanol International: Construction of First Ethanol Plant in China Reaches Important Milestones

MONTREAL, QUEBEC--(Marketwire - July 10, 2007) - Tiger Ethanol International (OTCBB:TGEI) James Leung, CEO and President of Tiger Ethanol reports that construction of the Company's ethanol plant in Hami, Peoples' Republic of China is proceeding in line with the Company's revised accelerated plan and has provided the below outline detailing progress of the various plant components:

- Foundation construction for the Boiler, Ethanol and DDGS Plants has been completed and the structures are now scheduled to be finished by mid-September.

- Construction of the Plant Office Building and the on-site Employee Dormitory and Accommodation buildings were completed on June 30. The interior spaces are scheduled to be complete and furnished by the end of August.

- Erection of the steel warehouse building frame will be completed by July 5th, and the complete structure is scheduled to be finished by July 30th.

- Plant manufacturing equipment will start to be installed by mid-August and therefore it may be possible for the Company to start pre-production testing before the end of the year.

James Leung commented: "Our project continues to receive the full support of authorities at all levels of central, provincial and municipal government. This has facilitated the Company receiving outstanding support and cooperation from local designers, suppliers and contractors. As a result the Company continues to reach important construction milestones ahead of our original schedule. It is therefore reasonable to expect the start of production activities early in 2008. With this in mind the Company is now securing the best available price commitments for the corn bio-mass needed in production as well as continuing to analyze and evaluate alternative and/or supplementary bio-mass sources and materials. In these important raw material supply areas, we are again receiving excellent cooperation from local sources."

Leung continued, "We are also happy to announce that in order to better inform and support its shareholders, a new website has gone online at www.tigerethanol.com. In the future we will use our website to keep our shareholders up to date and inform them about their Company's progress and developments."

About the Company

The Company is a development stage company which owns 90% of Xinjiang Yajia Distillate Company Limited, a Chinese entity which plans to construct a facility to produce ethanol in the People's Republic of China (the remaining 10% of Xinjiang Yajia Distillate Company Limited is owned by Xinjiang Wangye Brewing Co. Ltd. and Guangdong Kecheng Trading Co. Ltd.). The Company intends to produce ethanol from agricultural products.

Forward-Looking Statements

This press release contains "forward-looking statements" as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements are based on currently available competitive, financial and economic data and management's views and assumptions regarding future events. Such forward-looking statements are inherently uncertain. The Company cannot provide assurances that the matters described in this press release will be successfully completed or that the Company will realize the anticipated benefits of any transaction. Actual results may differ materially from those projected as a result of certain risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to: global economic and market conditions; the war on terrorism and the potential for war or other hostilities in other parts of the world; the availability of financing and lines of credit; successful integration of acquired or merged businesses; changes in interest rates; management's ability to forecast revenues and control expenses, especially on a quarterly basis; unexpected decline in revenues without a corresponding and timely slowdown in expense growth; the Company's ability to retain key management and employees; intense competition and the Company's ability to meet demand at competitive prices; relationships with significant suppliers and customers; as well as other risks and uncertainties, including but not limited to those detailed from time to time in the Company's SEC filings. The Company undertakes no obligation to update information contained in this release. For further information regarding risks and uncertainties associated with the Company's business, please refer to the risks and uncertainties detailed from time to time in the Company's SEC filings.

Contact Information