MEDFIELD, MA--(Marketwired - Aug 14, 2014) - Microsoft SharePoint independent consulting experts Timlin Enterprises will present a tutorial on specialized Managed Services and exhibit at SPTechCon 2014, The SharePoint Technology Conference, Boston, September 16-19, 2014.
According to Ryan Thomas, Timlin Enterprises President, "SPTechCon 2014 is an ideal opportunity to explain our unique initiative featuring Managed Services for on-premises, hosted and cloud implementations, including Office 365."
Mr. Thomas added, "Because proper SharePoint support requires subject matter experts in a variety of roles, i.e. administrators, power users, developers, and architects, staffing on a 24/7 basis is simply not cost effective for most organizations. A discussion including real-life examples of the benefits of Managed Services will be available at their booth during the conference.
"We are looking forward to expanding our presence in the SharePoint community, and will be offering several opportunities for attendees to win an Xbox One by visiting us on the exhibit floor. Come by and talk to us," he said.
The key benefits of Timlin's SharePoint Managed Services include:
- Expertise: Access to SharePoint experts at a fraction of the cost of hiring full-time personnel
- Budget: Fixed monthly costs resulting in more cost-effective budget management
- Support: Monitoring, health checks, backup and disaster recovery plan review, issue resolution, end-user support and question resolution, developer application support, and system administration
- Resources: All support is provided by US-based personnel. Timlin does not utilize offshore resources.
- Compliance & Validation: Access to SharePoint experts with compliance, validation and GxP experience.
"With deep roots in technology and consulting, Timlin's software development and integration services help companies attain their desired business goals. Best of all, we're providing tested and proven technologies, supported by people who live and work in America, continually strengthening our economic base," Mr. Thomas concluded.
About Timlin Enterprises
Timlin Enterprises' mission is to provide the best software consulting expertise to realize maximum business performance, utilizing our extensive experience with Microsoft SharePoint and .NET.
The company does not merely "place bodies in seats." Timlin Enterprises' skilled consultants specialize in SharePoint 2010 and 2013, development, migration, and upgrade strategies, .NET Service Application Development, and Mobile Software Development. The company is headquartered in Medfield, MA. Call 844.GET.TIMLIN or visit www.timlinenterprises.com.