MERRIMACK, NH--(Marketwire - Jun 10, 2011) - People looking for timeshare vacation options this summer are requesting Aruba and Florida timeshare locations as their most popular beach vacation destinations according to online timeshare rental and resale expert BuyaTimeshare.com.
The company released its Top 20 list of the most sought-after locations requested by people looking to rent a timeshare for their summer holidays, with Aruba timeshares taking four of the top eight spots, including the top three spots. Those resorts, requested through the company's website, are Marriott's Aruba Surf Club, Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club and La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club, with renters requesting these locations despite the rise in airline fares due to higher oil costs.
"It just goes to show the power of these resorts and the quality vacation experience that top timeshare resorts can provide," said Wes Kogelman, president and CEO, BuyaTimeshare.com. "People keep requesting these destinations even though it's going to cost them more money to get there."
Florida timeshare resorts were the next most popular destinations, with four coastal locations included in the top 20 spots: Palm Beach Shores, Ft. Lauderdale, Marco Island and Cocoa Beach.
Other locations requested in the top 20 but not located in coastal communities were Las Vegas, New York City and the always popular Orlando.
The Top 20 Most Requested Timeshare Rentals are:
1) Marriott's Aruba Surf Club (Aruba)
2) Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club (Aruba)
3) La Cabana Beach & Racquet Club (Aruba)
4) Marriott's Ocean Pointe at Palm Beach Shores (Florida)
5) Diamond Resorts Ka'anapali Beach Club (Hawaii)
6) Manhattan Club (New York City)
7) Marriott's OceanWatch Villas at Grande Dunes (Myrtle Beach, South Carolina)
8) Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort (Aruba)
9) Marriott's Harbour Lake (Orlando)
10) Wyndham Bonnet Creek (Orlando)
11) Marriott's Barony Beach Club (Hilton Head, South Carolina)
12) Planet Hollywood Towers by Westgate Resorts (Las Vegas)
13) Marriott's Newport Coast Villas (California)
14) Wyndham at Waikiki Beach Walk (Hawaii)
15) Harborside Resort at Atlantis (Bahamas)
16) Marriott's BeachPlace Towers (Ft. Lauderdale)
17) Marriott's Grande Ocean (Hilton Head)
18) Ron Jon Cape Caribe Resort (Cocoa Beach, Florida)
19) Marriott's Crystal Shores (Marco Island, Florida)
20) WorldMark Anaheim (California)
BuyaTimeshare.com is an internet advertising and marketing company for timeshare owners who seek to sell timeshare or rent timeshare by owner. The company has been in business since 2000 and was ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest-growing, privately held companies in the country last year, making the prestigious Inc. 5000 list. BuyaTimeshare.com was also listed as one of BusinessNH Magazine's Top 10 Companies to Watch in 2009 and the company also operates Timeshare Pulse, an innovative program designed to help buyers and renters find the timeshare vacation of their dreams. For more information, please visit http://buyatimeshare.com or call 1-800-882-0296.