SOURCE: Toshiba America Information Systems Inc., Telecommunication Systems Division
IRVINE, CA--(Marketwired - Apr 30, 2014) - Toshiba America Information Systems Inc., Telecommunication Systems Division (Toshiba - www.telecom.toshiba.com) today announced that its IPedge® IP business telephone system has exceeded Williams Furnace Company's communications objectives for flexibility, performance, and affordability in a business telephone system from a name-brand vendor. Located in Colton, Calif., Williams Furnace Company (www.wfc-fc.com) has been designing and manufacturing heating and air conditioning systems in its San Bernardino County facilities for nearly 100 years.
"Toshiba's IPedge is a reliable, high-quality IP business telephone system that is affordable, feature-rich and empowers us to provide a higher level of customer service. Toshiba and its authorized dealer smplsolutions have exceeded our expectations," said Tami Williams, VP of Distributor Sales & Marketing at Williams Furnace Company.
Bottom-line Benefits: Reliable, Feature-rich, Affordable Telephony
- Robust Unified Communications solution integrating users' computers and telephones for a powerful communications tool;
- Mobility application to route office calls to users' mobile phones so important calls get through;
- Unified Messaging, enabling users to receive their voice messages in their email inboxes;
- A reliable IP business telephone solution from Toshiba, a well-established brand with decades of proven experience in business telephony;
- Durable, easy-to-use IP telephones with high-quality wireless headsets;
- Direct Inward Dialing (DID), enabling callers to dial a direct extension rather than going through the switchboard;
- Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) to ensure the phone system stays live in case of power outages;
- Flexibility to add systems or users at remote locations;
- Elimination of maintenance and repair costs; and
- Affordable monthly payments.
Benefits of Toshiba's IPedge
Benefit #1: Contact Center Solution Improves Customer Service
Toshiba's Contact Center Solution with Call Manager UC and TASKE applications provide Williams Furnace's five contact center supervisors and 15 agents with the platform they need to manage the thousands of calls received each month.
Benefit #2: Call Manager UC Solution Integrates PCs and Phones
With Toshiba's Call Manager UC solution, Williams Furnace's users can combine their computers and telephones into a powerful communication tool with extensive call handling features and database integration.
Benefit #3: Affordable, Feature-rich IPedge Improves Communication
Toshiba's IPedge exceeded Williams Furnace's requirement for an affordable, richly featured IP business telephone solution. IPedge has helped improve communication both internally and externally.
About the Toshiba Solution: Toshiba's IPedge
Installed and serviced by Authorized Toshiba Dealer smplsolutions (www.smplsolutions.com), of Lake Forest, Calif., Williams Furnace's new business telephone solution includes:
- Toshiba's IPedge business telephone system, serving multiple buildings on the 16-acre campus;
- Toshiba's Contact Center Solution with TASKE reporting software;
- Call Manager™ Unified Communications solution, enabling users to integrate their computers and phones for direct dialing from Microsoft® Outlook®;
- Mobility solutions, including Toshiba's Find-Me Follow-Me to route office calls to users' mobile phones;
- Unified Messaging so users receive their voice mail in their email inboxes;
- Enterprise Manager for remote system administration for easy adds, moves, changes and programming of telephones;
- Toshiba's professional IP telephones with JABRA wireless headsets;
- Rear truck gate and front door telephones and Polycom wireless conference telephones; and
- ONEAC Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) to ensure the phone system stays live in case of power outages.
"Toshiba's IPedge exceeded Williams Furnace's goals of improving customer service by providing exceptional contact center and reliable mobility applications, so customer calls always get through," said David Case, president of smplsolutions.
For videos on Toshiba's success stories, visit http://www.telecom.toshiba.com/Telephone_Systems_Resources/Success_Stories/.
For an Authorized Toshiba Dealer, visit www.telecom.toshiba.com.
To subscribe to the Toshiba Telecom Blog, visit http://blog.telecom.toshiba.com/.
Follow us on Facebook (ToshibaPhoneSystems), Twitter (toshibaphonesys) and LinkedIn (Toshiba-telecommunication-systems-division).
About Toshiba America Information Systems Inc.
Telecommunication Systems Division
Toshiba America Information Systems Inc., Telecommunication Systems Division is one of the three business units of Toshiba America Information Systems Inc. (TAIS) and offers business communication solutions for SMB enterprises and enterprises with multi-site or regional locations. Toshiba's VIPedge cloud-based business telephone solution supports up to 500 users, and the IPedge and Strata CIX systems support from 8 to 1,000 users and offer Voice over IP, voice mail and unified messaging, conferencing and collaboration, unified communications applications, networking, mobility and more. Together with Toshiba's PCs, tablets, copiers, and surveillance video cameras/recorders, Toshiba's Telecommunication Systems Division helps enterprises maximize business efficiency in communications and mobility. Headquartered in Irvine, Calif., TAIS is an independent operating company owned by Toshiba America Inc., a subsidiary of Toshiba Corporation. For more information, visit www.Telecom.Toshiba.com.
Toshiba Corporation is a world-leading diversified manufacturer, solutions provider and marketer of advanced electronic and electrical products and systems. Toshiba Group brings innovation and imagination to a wide range of businesses: digital products, including LCD TVs, notebook PCs, retail solutions and MFPs; electronic devices, including semiconductors, storage products and materials; industrial and social infrastructure systems, including power generation systems, smart community solutions, medical systems and escalators & elevators; and home appliances. Toshiba was founded in 1875, and today operates a global network of more than 590 consolidated companies, with 206,000 employees worldwide and annual sales surpassing 5.8 trillion yen (US$61 billion). Visit Toshiba's web site at www.toshiba.co.jp/index.htm.
© 2014 Toshiba America Information Systems Inc. All rights reserved. All product, service and company names are trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. Information including, without limitation, product prices, specifications, availability, content of services, and contact information is subject to change without notice.