SOURCE: Tower General Contractors
LOS ANGELES, CA--(Marketwire - Jan 7, 2013) - Tower General Contractors announced today that it has been selected as the general contractor for multiple noteworthy Los Angeles-based construction projects totaling approximately $10 million. Some of these notable projects include:
- Kaiser Permanente's Kaiser Diamond Bar Medical Office Building
- University of Southern California's Molecular Biology Lab
- Twenty-two sites for a leading national bank
- University of Southern California's Catalina Island Marine Research Center Water Treatment Plant
- Remodeling of University of Southern California's Norris Cancer Center
- Modifications to Huntsman's Advanced Chemicals Site
- East West Bank's New Encino Branch
- Project for Northrop Grumman
"We're honored to have been selected for each of these important projects," said Nato Flores, President of Tower General Contractors. "As each of these projects move forward, we aim to deliver high-quality results and complete our work on time and within budget."
About Tower General Contractors
Based in Los Angeles, California and founded in 1985, Tower General Contractors (TGC) is the largest minority-owned General Contractor Company in the county of Los Angeles and one of the leading construction firms in California. TGC has a distinguished reputation in construction for key industries including: healthcare, education, entertainment, retail, industrial and defense. Some of the firm's notable projects include: The LAX Theme Building, The Columbia Memorial Space Science Learning Center, The UCLA Astronomy Center, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Emergency Department, the Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center Neo Natal Intensive Care Unit, the American Red Cross Los Angeles Office and The Beverly Hills City Hall remodel. The company provides services in three key areas: pre-construction, general contracting and design/build. For more information, visit the company's website at www.towergeneralcontractors.com.