SOURCE: Marriott International
MONTREAL, CANADA--(Marketwired - Apr 28, 2014) - Anyone who equates summer with boredom needs to check out Montreal this year. Where other cities watch their residents flee for cooler climes, this Canadian outpost heats up with premier concerts and sporting events, all while boasting the mild temperatures so many travellers seek. And it doesn't matter if visitors arrive to watch Michael Bublé or Outkast, only one hotel welcomes them with the stylish comfort and value-added convenience that enhances any event: the Fairfield Inn & Suites Montreal Airport.
Montreal's summer calendar speaks to a range of interests, from the Montreal Formula 1 Grand Prix (June 6 to 8), to the Festival International de Jazz de Montréal (June 26 to July 6). And the fun continues well into September with events like these lined up:
- Athletes dive in to the FINA World Masters Championships, an aquatic competition, between July 27 and August 10.
- Lorde, Outkast, Awolnation and more pump up the volume at the Osheaga Music and Arts Festival from August 1 to 3.
- Tennis balls fly during the female Rogers Cup championship between August 1 and 10.
- Whether you call it soccer or football, the FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup will have spectators cheering between August 5 and 24.
- Heavy Montréal welcomes Metallica, Slayer, Bad Religion and more from August 8 to 10.
- Fans rock out to Linkin Park and 30 Seconds to Mars at the Carnivores Tour on August 23.
- Runners and rockers unite in the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon on September 28.
Of course, events are all well and good, but savvy travellers will look for Montreal hotel deals to make their trip more feasible, and this property has plenty of them. Much like the city's event calendar, there's a hotel deal for everyone at this Montreal property, whether a couple is looking for extra romance, or a group of friends wants to score room discounts. And everyone can look forward to complimentary hot breakfasts and Internet access, in addition to well-appointed rooms with soft bedding and mini-refrigerators.
While most businesses don't get a summer break, those arriving in Montreal for work may find their trips happily coincide with a concert or game. Either way, they can look forward to some of the finest group accommodations near Montreal Airport when they stay at this property. Complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport, an on-site business center and a location just 20 minutes away from downtown make this YUL group space convenient, inspiring and, for this summer at least, a lot more entertaining.
About the Fairfield Inn & Suites Montreal Airport
Located just minutes from the Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, the Fairfield Inn & Suites Montreal Airport seamlessly blends practical amenities with luxurious touches. Guests can enjoy local ingredients prepared in savoury dishes at Napa Lounge, for example, or relax in their suites or guest rooms with complimentary, high-speed Internet access and LCD HD televisions. The fitness centre and indoor pool make working out fun, while working in general becomes pleasant when it occurs within the hotel's six modern meeting rooms. And with free daily breakfast and complimentary shuttle service to the airport, even the logistics of travel become a breeze for visitors.