TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - July 3, 2012) - Travelocity.ca today announced the release of its new 'Travelocity.ca Mobile Exclusive Deals for Hotel' App for iPhone and iPod touch, available now on the App Store. The app gives travellers the ability to quickly research, shop, and book live inventory at over 125,000 hotels directly while providing quick links to research and book flights, car rentals, cruises and packages.
"This app delivers the functionality most desired by our customers on the go, including shopping for and booking hotels, looking up flight information, and accessing their existing Travelocity.ca trip itineraries," said Brian Simpson, Media Relations Manager for Travelocity.ca. "The new app joins the recent launch of the Travelocity.ca mobile site, reinforcing our company's growing commitment to mobile technology and making booking accessible for on-the-go travellers."
- Hotel deals, in top destinations like Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Toronto and Vancouver. Labelled "Mobile Exclusive Deals", these deals are even lower than what is available on the desktop version of Travelocity.ca and are geared towards the on-the-go traveller, generally available two days prior to check-in.
- Easy single screen checkout when booking hotels.
- Access to Travelocity.ca Top Secret Hotels - unpublished rates that are up to 55 percent off standard rates, without the hassle of bidding.
- Hi-res color photos of hotels, maps, customer reviews, and detailed descriptions of properties.
- The ability to view past and future trip itineraries within MyTrips, including details like flight numbers, departure times, and hotel addresses.
The Travelocity.ca - Mobile Exclusive Deals for Hotel App is available for free from the App store on iPhone and iPod touch or at www.itunes.ca/appstore. Visit www.travelocity.ca/iPhone for more information.