Tres-Or Resources Ltd.

Tres-Or Resources Ltd.

April 04, 2011 16:29 ET

Tres-Or Completes Earn-In and Acquires 100% Interest in Quebec Gold Project Claims

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - April 4, 2011) - Tres-Or Resources Ltd. ("Tres-Or") (TSX VENTURE:TRS) is pleased to report that it has acquired 100% interest in all Quebec Gold Project claims covered by the December 21, 2009 Option Agreement, and including both the 1,785 hectare Duvay Nord Project and the 1,731 hectare East Mac Sud Project, subject to a 2.0% Net Smelter Return (NSR) in favour of the Optionor. Tres-Or retains the right to purchase 1.0% NSR for one million and retains the first right to acquire the remaining 1.0% NSR. For details refer to map of the Duvay Gold Project:

Tres-Or earned its 51% interest in several groups of project claims located in the Abitibi-Témiscamingue region of northwestern Quebec in December 2010 and elected to earn a further 25% interest for a total of 76% interest by paying $20,000 to the Optionor and completing further exploration expenditures per the terms of the Agreement (see news release dated January 21, 2010). 

The Optionor has sold its remaining 24% interest, subject to a 2.0% NSR, to Tres-Or in an Agreement where Tres-Or has paid $50,000 on signing and will pay a further $50,000 on or before April 30, 2011. 

Tres-Or has now consolidated a substantial wholly-owned land package surrounding its advanced Duvay Gold Project ("Duvay"), which is located 17 km northeast of Amos, in the Abitibi belt of northwestern Quebec. At Duvay, Tres-Or completed a 13 hole winter drill program. Core is currently being logged and prepared for assaying. Preparation is underway to commence with the processing of a series of small bulk sample tests designed to recover coarse gold. Ten bulk tests have been permitted, with each designed to yield at least 10 tonnes of finely broken rock. The excavated sample material will be processed on site for coarse gold and sulphide concentrate which will be assayed (see news release dated January 6, 2011 and February 18, 2011).

On behalf of the Board of Directors,

Laura Lee Duffett, President and CEO

About Tres-Or Resources Ltd.:

Tres-Or Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:TRS) is a Canadian resource company exploring gold, base and precious metals and diamond projects in Ontario and Quebec. Tres-Or's experienced team has proven success in exploration through to discovery and mine development. Additional information related to the Company is available at:

Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Service Provider (as the term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy of accuracy of this news release.

Contact Information