SOURCE: Triple Point Technology
WESTPORT, CT--(Marketwire - Aug 23, 2012) - Triple Point Technology, the leading global provider of cloud and on-premise Commodity Management software, announced today the availability of several ground-breaking mobile applications: Mobile Commodity Trader, Mobile Voyage Estimator, Mobile Inventory Navigator, Mobile Management Dashboard, and Commodity XL™ Mobile System Console. These solutions will transform the way companies manage commodities by empowering staff to perform key operations while away from their desks and before competitors can react.
iPhones and iPads are already being deployed or tested by over 90% of Fortune 500 companies.1 Furthermore, an IBM study reports that 75% of executives feel the deployment of mobile applications is critical to the long-term success of their businesses.2
Triple Point is breaking new ground by delivering mobile Commodity Management applications for the iPhone and iPad that enable workers to perform their jobs anytime, anywhere:
- Mobile Commodity Trader - Supplies traders with all the tools necessary for taking care of business while on the road.
- Mobile Voyage Estimator - Wins more business for shippers and charterers by providing accurate, intelligent quotes using any combination of cargoes, vessels, routes, and load and discharge ports.
- Mobile Inventory Navigator - Allows schedulers to assess and analyze bulk commodity inventory and capacity levels in real-time.
- Mobile Management Dashboard - Provides executives with pinpoint analysis of key performance indicators across the supply chain for superior decision making and improved bottom-line results.
- Commodity XL™ Mobile System Console - Enables administrators to monitor, manage, and troubleshoot global deployments of Triple Point's award-winning Commodity Management software solution while at home, in transit, or walking the floor.
Triple Point's mobile applications add to its long history of innovation, which contains numerous other "firsts" including the first to offer a solution for managing multiple commodities, the first to make Commodity Management available through "the cloud," and the first -- and still the only -- to offer fully integrated Commodity Management solutions with SAP and Oracle.
"Triple Point has always been and will continue to be the Commodity Management innovator. Mobility is the next great technology wave and we are at its forefront," said Peter F. Armstrong, CEO and president, Triple Point. "The initial feedback from customers has been extremely positive and we will launch more high value apps in the coming months."
To learn more about Triple Point's mobile Commodity Management applications, visit tpt.com/mobile.
About Triple Point Technology
Triple Point Technology® is the leading global provider of cloud and on-premise Commodity Management software that delivers advanced analytics to optimize end-to-end commodity and energy value chains. The company provides real-time, innovative solutions to competitively address the complex and volatile commodities supply chain: buying, selling, trading, and procurement; enterprise risk management; scheduling and logistics; storage; processing; and settlement and accounting.
Triple Point's Commodity Management platform enables over 400 customers in 35+ countries to profitably manage exposure to energy and raw materials across industries, including energy, metals, minerals, agriculture, transportation, shipping, consumer products (CP), industrial manufacturers, and big box retailers. Triple Point was named a "Leader" in Gartner's ETRM Magic Quadrant for its completeness of vision and ability to execute in 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012. Founded in 1993, the company employs over 800 staff in 14 offices and support centers around the globe. www.tpt.com.
1 The New York Times
2 IBM Global CIO Study