LIVERMORE, CA--(Marketwire - Nov 13, 2012) - TriPower, a leading wireless system integrator providing in-building wireless antenna network solutions and technical services, will be participating at LTE North America's 5th Annual Conference November 14-15 at the Fairmont Dallas Hotel, Dallas, TX. This two day event brings together the leaders of the entire LTE network for unparalleled breadth and depth of discussion around the future of mobile broadband. The event offers opportunities for networking and learning through panel discussions, in-depth focus sessions, workshops and exhibition floor showcasing the newest innovations and developments of the market.
Participating on the C-level speaking panel is industry expert Bryan Kemper, President of TriPower, as the session explores the main challenges facing enterprises as they deal with BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), security, compliance and productivity challenges. This session addresses the challenges which need to be overcome when it comes to mobile operators serving medium to large Enterprise IT departments -- from the enterprise, vendors and operators' point of view:
- What are today's viable options and approaches to delivering indoors cellular connectivity?
- Can today's small cell systems scale to meet the needs of medium to large enterprise?
- What do operators need to offer medium to large enterprise to address their mobility needs?
- Examples of "Had to Do It Ourselves" mobile initiatives (applications, coverage & capacity) due to no other options
- Will enterprise customers trust the operator to manage their wireless networks inside buildings?
- Willingness to outsource (Opex employee/month charge vs. Capex). Willingness to pay by app/service examples?
The event is a must-attend for regional carriers looking to search for potential new partners and learn from the market leaders about their deployment experiences. This is the only dedicated LTE event in North America.
The "What Enterprise Customers Want: The Mobility, Applications and Cloud Services Opportunity" panel session is on Thursday, November 15 beginning at 5:00 pm at the Fairmont Dallas Hotel.
TriPower's unique knowledge of wireless infrastructure makes us one of the most qualified integrators of in-building coverage and enterprise wireless networks over a scalable Distributed Antenna System (DAS) in the nation. TriPower, a leading wireless system integrator, focuses on planning, designing, installing, and managing complex in-building coverage solutions for customers in healthcare, hospitality, government, public safety, enterprise, and public venue sectors. Working with leading technology providers, TriPower provides an integrated suite of wireless connectivity solutions including wireless data, cellular, public safety, and real time location services.
For additional information about TriPower, please visit www.tripower.com.