SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwire - Sep 6, 2012) - Trulia, a leading online marketplace for homebuyers, sellers, renters and real estate professionals, today announced the launch of the Trulia Mortgage Center. Providing personalized mortgage quotes that are updated in real-time and presented with detailed information about each quote, this new online mortgage marketplace aims to help both prospective homebuyers and homeowners find the best financing deal. The Trulia Mortgage Center is now available online at Trulia.com and through the new Trulia Mortgage App for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
"Our research revealed that even though 76 percent of users who have contacted a real estate professional on Trulia are planning to move in the next six months, more than half are not pre-qualified for a mortgage. Knowing this, we recognized an opportunity to help our transaction-ready homebuyers and current homeowners finance their American Dream," said Lee Clancy, Trulia's VP of Consumer Products. "As more people search for homes on-the-go from their smartphones and tablets, we understood how important it is for today's mobile house hunters to be able to search for rates in real-time from anywhere, at anytime. This is why we've launched the Trulia Mortgage Center simultaneously online and as a dedicated app for iOS from the start."
Trulia Mortgage Center:
- Personalized Quotes: Input your property location, loan purpose, home price, down payment, credit score and property type to get a custom mortgage quote that fits your needs. Sort by lowest fees, APR, rate or payment for a more customized search.
- Real-Time Estimated Payments: Get rates that are updated in real-time for the most accurate estimated payment possible.
- Connect with Lenders: Learn about and connect with lenders about a specific quote by sending a direct email right from the quote detail page.
- Get Mortgage Questions Answered: Submit mortgage related questions to our Voices community on our 'Discussions' board to get input from local real estate professionals and experts.
Trulia Mortgage App for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch:
- Affordability Calculator: Determine the home price you can afford easily, and see a visual breakdown of your monthly payment and total cost of ownership.
- Quote Comparison: Get personalized quotes updated in real-time that you can sort by lowest fees, APR, rate or payment to find ones just right for you.
- Connect with Lenders: Contact lenders directly from your mobile device to learn more about a specific quote.
As part of Trulia's commitment to being the best resource on mortgage rates, the Trulia Mortgage Center comes complete with online educational guides on understanding the real costs of homeownership, the basics of borrowing and what happens after you make an offer. To learn more and check out the Trulia Mortgage Center, visit www.trulia.com/mortgages.
The Trulia Mortgage App is available for free from the Apple App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch or at www.itunes.com/appstore.
To find out how you can advertise on the Trulia Mortgage Center, contact email@example.com.
- To download hi-res screenshots of the Trulia Mortgage Center or Trulia Mortgage App for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch, click here.
ABOUT TRULIA, INC.
Trulia gives home buyers, sellers, owners and renters the inside scoop on properties, places and real estate professionals. Trulia has unique info on the areas people want to live that can't be found anywhere else: users can learn about agents, neighborhoods, schools, crime, commute times and even ask the local community questions. Real estate professionals use Trulia to connect with millions of transaction-ready buyers and sellers each month via our hyper local advertising services, social recommendations and top-rated mobile apps. Trulia is headquartered in downtown San Francisco and is backed by Accel Partners and Sequoia Capital. Trulia is a registered trademark of Trulia, Inc.