LOS ANGELES, CA--(Marketwired - Aug 2, 2016) - Truli Media Group, Inc. (OTCQB: TRLI), parent company of www.Truli.com, a global video subscription network featuring inspirational family entertainment with thousands of on-demand titles and streaming content in English and Spanish, today announced the addition of several new content partners who have joined the Truli programming lineup.
Truli's new internet platform and expanded program categories include many choices that are in high demand. These include personal and professional development, health, fitness and nutrition, marriage and family, children and teens, and socially challenging issues such as race relations, conflict resolution and other topics that impact the whole family, mind, body and soul. Among others, the Truli Media Group is honored to add the following new Programmers to our network:
- Dr. Mark Goulston - #1 best-selling author of 7 books, former hostage negotiation trainer, speaker, coach, guest on cable news and talk shows, and renowned psychiatrist.
- Lead Like Jesus - Is a global leadership development organization founded by Phyllis Hendry and Ken Blanchard, author of "The One-Minute Manager". Their proven methodology promises a leadership model that transforms you and those you influence.
- Dr. Mark Chironna - Pastor of Church on the Living Edge, author and speaker with multiple certifications in consulting, coaching, and mentoring executives, and advanced degrees in theology, semiotics, future leadership studies, and psychology.
- SuperChannel WACX - Truli will live stream their inspirational program lineup which reaches 1.1 million households via antenna, Cable, DirectTV, Dish Network, U-verse, Smartphone and Roku.
- Truli's newest Blog contributors include - Rabbi Nolan Lebovitz, Kris Williams, Anne Dahlhauser, Dr. Mark Goulson M.D., Phyllis Hendry and Ken Blanchard, and Dr. Mark Chironna, among many others.
Michael Solomon, Founder and CEO of Truli, couldn't be more thrilled to add these award winning and well-respected content partners to the Truli platform. He said, "Truli's growth mode continues to pass even our most optimistic projections. As we partner with premier content providers who are recognized as experts in their respective fields, we attract others of similar renown". Paul Crouch Jr., Vice President of Truli, said, "Our new website platform and App present our programmers in a contemporary style that is attracting a growing number of viewers. We are adding new content and new subscribers in record numbers."
To view Truli's new programming visit http://www.truli.com/. Subscriptions are FREE!
Truli Media Group is led by Michael Jay Solomon, a veteran TV entertainment executive who has served as the Founder, President, Chairman and CEO of several of the largest US television syndication and international media and content distribution companies. He is joined by an innovative team of award winning media industry leaders who have over 120 years of combined experience. Truli's management team are expert digital content aggregators, and include TV production and distribution executives, marketing, new media and web technology experts, CEO's of international telecommunication corporations and founders of several publicly and privately held companies. Truli Media Group has offices in Los Angeles, Dallas, Miami and Denver.
Safe Harbor Statement:
This news release contains statements that involve expectations, plans or intentions (such as those relating to future business or financial results, new features or services, or management strategies) and other factors discussed from time to time in the Company's Securities and Exchange Commission filings. These statements are forward-looking and are subject to risks and uncertainties, so actual results may vary materially. You can identify these forward-looking statements by words such as "may," "should," "expect," "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "intend," "plan" and other similar expressions. Our actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements as a result of certain factors not within the control of the company. The company cautions readers not to place undue reliance on any such forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date made. The company disclaims any obligation subsequently to revise any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date of such statements or to reflect the occurrence of anticipated or unanticipated events.