LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwired - October 18, 2016) - The Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA), the leading association for today's technology services organizations, announced the winners of the 2016 STAR Awards today at the Technology Services World conference being held this week in Las Vegas.
The winners were chosen in categories that span the TSIA service disciplines of customer success, education services, expand selling, field services, managed services, professional services, service revenue generation, and support services. Now in its 26th year, the STAR Awards have become one of the highest honors in the technology services industry, allowing companies to be publicly acknowledged by their peers as being among the best in the business.
The 2016 STAR Awards winners, by category, are:
- Best Practices in Knowledge Management - Hewlett-Packard Enterprise
- Best Practices in Service Offer Development - Dell, Inc.
- Best Practices in the Delivery of Field Service - Cisco Systems
- Best Practices in the Delivery of Support Services, SMB Level - Simplivity
- Best Practices in the Delivery of Support Services, Enterprise Level - Cisco Systems
- Innovation in a Managed XaaS Solution - Virtustream, an EMC company
- Innovation in Enabling Customer Outcomes/Professional Services - VMware
- Innovation in the Execution of Education Services - Blackbaud
- Innovation in Expand Selling Lead Generation Programs - Splunk, Inc.
- Innovation in Leveraging Analytics for Service Excellence, SMB Level - SevOne, Inc.
- Innovation in Leveraging Analytics for Service Excellence, Enterprise Level - Salesforce
- Innovation in Leveraging Social Support for Service Excellence - Cisco Systems
- Innovation in Strengthening Customer Relationships via Customer Success, SMB Level - Innography
- Innovation in Strengthening Customer Relationships via Customer Success, Enterprise Level - Cisco Systems
- Innovation in the Transformation of Support Services, SMB Level - Ultimate Software
- Innovation in the Transformation of Support Services, Enterprise Level - EMC
"These organizations have demonstrated an outstanding level of dedication to innovation within key areas of technology services," said Thomas Lah, TSIA executive director. "Their commitment to services success should serve as an inspiration to other technology services business across the industry, and we are proud to acknowledge their achievements."
Companies seeking the STAR Award undergo a rigorous evaluation process, with the winners selected by TSIA's service discipline advisory board members. Since its inception in 1990, the STAR Awards have become one of the highest honors in the technology services industry, acknowledging the contribution of companies of all sizes to the continual improvement of technology services delivery industry-wide. More information on the awards can be found at www.tsia.com/services-excellence/star-awards.html.
The Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) is the world's leading organization dedicated to advancing the business of technology and services. Technology services organizations large and small look to TSIA for world-class business frameworks, best practices based on real-world results, detailed performance benchmarking, exceptional peer networking opportunities, and high-profile certification and awards programs. TSIA corporate members represent the world's top technology companies as well as scores of innovative small and mid-size businesses in four major markets: enterprise IT and telecom, consumer technology, healthcare and healthcare IT, and industrial equipment and technology. TSIA's editorial blog, Inside Technology Services, is widely recognized by technology service professionals for providing thought leadership and insights into industry trends and best practices. Visit us at www.tsia.com, follow us on Twitter @TSIACommunity, or connect with us on LinkedIn and Google+.