SAN DIEGO, CA--(Marketwired - November 14, 2016) - The Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA), the leading association for today's technology services organizations, has announced their call for speakers for their spring event, TSW San Diego 2017. Technology Services World conferences have become renowned as the preeminent sources of learning and peer networking for technology service professionals worldwide.
The theme of the spring conference, being held May 1-3, 2017 at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront, is "Services Convergence in a Recurring Revenue World." Conference attendees will learn how to rethink their offers, delivery processes, and organizational structure to maximize recurring revenues and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
Presentations will feature industry-leading organizations sharing their real-world success stories and unique insights on how to capitalize on the new opportunities changes in the industry are presenting to service organizations worldwide. TSIA is seeking speaker applications for all TSIA service discipline areas. Example topics, by service discipline, might include but are not limited to:
- Customer Success (CS): How Customer Success is eating the traditional services model; Funding Customer Success at scale; Successful partnerships between Sales and Customer Success teams; Optimizing the Customer Success and Professional Services handshake.
- Education Services (ES): Working with other service lines to drive revenue and adoption; The role of Education Services in Customer Success; The evolving role of the training partner in a subscription (recurring revenue) world; Leveraging learning analytics to assess student engagement.
- Expand Selling (EXS): Understanding the sales mindset to gain organizational alignment; Emerging best practices in utilizing automation for real-time contextual selling to your install base; Compensating and rewarding support personnel for lead generation; Where sales ends and services begins in a XaaS world.
- Field Services (FS): Leveraging Field Services in the LAER model: driving adoption, expand selling, and delivering higher value-added services; Service delivery channel optimization: finding the right channel/channel partners to deliver the best service at the lowest cos; Services and IoT: bringing delivery, product life cycle, and services marketing to the same table.
- Managed Services (MS): The relationship between Professional, Support, and Managed Services; The Managed Services financial model; Shifting sales models when Managed XaaS is the product and the product is the service; End-to-end delivery automation from service strategy to continual service improvement.
- Professional Services (PS): Building new offers to generate recurring Professional Services revenue streams; Optimizing the Professional Services and Customer Success handshake; Resource management best practices in an era of converging services and recurring revenue offers; Tech industry transformation and emerging Professional Services talent management best practices.
- Service Revenue Generation (SRG): Converging Support and Professional Services in a single offer; Gathering insights on unmet customer needs; Sizing the market opportunity for outcome-based service offers; Launch practices for new service offers.
- Support Services (SS): The Support Services financial model: how and why to move beyond cost centers; Evolving Support Services talent practices and compensation models; Navigating the transition from on-premise product support to SaaS support; Achieving customer outcomes with outsourced support and/or partners.
For information on suggested topics, speaker eligibility, and rules, visit http://www.technologyservicesworld.com/schedule/ now through December 9, 2016, and submit your application to speak.
The Technology Services Industry Association (TSIA) is the world's leading organization dedicated to advancing the business of technology and services. Technology services organizations large and small look to TSIA for world-class business frameworks, best practices based on real-world results, detailed performance benchmarking, exceptional peer networking opportunities, and high-profile certification and awards programs. TSIA corporate members represent the world's top technology companies as well as scores of innovative small and mid-size businesses in four major markets: enterprise IT and telecom, consumer technology, healthcare and healthcare IT, and industrial equipment and technology. TSIA's editorial blog, Inside Technology Services, is widely recognized by technology service professionals for providing thought leadership and insights into industry trends and best practices. Visit us at www.tsia.com, follow us on Twitter @TSIACommunity, or connect with us on LinkedIn and Google+.
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2016/11/10/11G121492/Images/TSW_San_Diego_2017_Logo-9b8ca4666f8b89b4ba6be6b341b48b4e.jpg