Typhoon Exploration Inc.

Typhoon Exploration Inc.

March 28, 2007 18:11 ET

Typhoon Closes a $ 520,000 Private Placement

LAVAL, QUEBEC--(CCNMatthews - March 28, 2007) - Typhoon Exploration Inc., (TSX VENTURE:TOO) announces the closing on March 27 2007 of a private placement. Under the terms of this placement the Company will issue 1,535,040 flow-through common shares, 346,840 common shares and 346,840 warrants.

Each unit sold at a price of $1,000 consists of 2,285 flow-through common shares at a price of $0.35 per share, 667 common shares at a price of $ 0.30 per share and 667 warrants that entitles the holder to subscribe to one common share at a price of $0.35 per share no later than September 30 2008. The securities under this private placement will be subject to a four-month hold period expiring on July 28 2007.

A commission of 10% of the proceeds will be paid, acting as intermediary for this placement.

Typhoon will use 80% of proceeds for exploration work on its properties located in Quebec and the remaining 20% for working capital and general company use.

The winter 2007 drill campaign is progressing as planned on the Fayolle property.

Typhoon Exploration is a mineral exploration Company listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol "TOO".

The TSX Venture Exchange does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

Contact Information