LAVAL, CANADA--(Marketwired - March 12, 2014) - TYPHOON EXPLORATION INC. ("Typhoon") (TSX VENTURE:TYP) invites you to come and meet us for a presentation highlighting the Fayolle Project.
The meeting will be held March 27th, 2014 at 12:00 pm, at the Club des loisirs de l'Âge d'or of Mont-Brun, located at 9998, Rang du Berger, Rouyn-Noranda (next to the church). A buffet will be offered on site.
The following topics will be covered:
- History of the Project
- Studies conducted
- Work underway
- Community Relations
- Environmental Initiatives
* Space is limited, so please confirm your attendance before March 19th, 2014, by calling 1.877.622.4004.
ABOUT TYPHOON EXPLORATION INC.
- Typhoon Exploration Inc. only has 29,656,791 shares outstanding.
- The Fayolle Property offers the potential to host important gold resources.
- Typhoon Exploration Inc. is in an excellent financial position and carries no debts.
- Typhoon Exploration Inc. conducts its exploration activities over the vast territory of Quebec in order to create value for its shareholders while protecting the quality of life for both present and future generation.
For more information, visit the company's website at www.typhoonexploration.com or SEDAR's website at www.sedar.com.
- A Mineral Resource Estimate was completed in 2012 for the Fayolle Deposit and its resources transferred from the
inferred category to the indicated category. (see press release dated September 6th, 2012)
- A Preliminary Metallurgical Study of the gold recovery rate was completed in 2012 on the Fayolle Deposit and indicated
an average gold recovery rate of more than 96%. (see press release dated October 30th, 2012)
- A Positive Preliminary Economic Assessment Study (PEA) was completed on the Fayolle Deposit in 2013. (see press release dated April 9th, 2013)
The common shares of Typhoon Exploration Inc. are listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol "TYP".