DENVER, CO--(Marketwired - Sep 14, 2016) - Ubiquitech Software Corp. (OTC PINK: UBQU), CEO James A. Ballas, and the management of (UBQU) and Hemplife Today™ want all shareholders, and the general public, to have an update and overview on the exciting achievements to date in 2016, and that additional press releases will be made in the month of September.
Important achievements in 2016 to date:
- Name and symbol change: The Company has chosen a new name and symbol change that will better reflect the emerging Cannabis industry and position the company firmly as a leader in the CBD product space. This announcement was first made in January of this year and the official announcement will come over the next month.
- Added active buyers: Exceeded goal of adding an additional 10,000 customers to active buyers list.
- Added active subscribers: Exceeded goal of adding an additional 20,000 to subscribers list.
- Added revenue platforms: Added and expanded on new revenue platforms; Referral and Affiliate programs.
- Added content sites: Added additional "authority content sites" like PotGuide.com and ColoradoPotGuide.com, with more to be announced in the future.
- Added new products: Added new products; Liquid Soluble Powder, GelCaps, Wax Crumble, THC free products.
- Lowered retail pricing: Reduced product pricing three times in order to increase competitiveness and continue to make CannazALL™ CBD products the leading brand . Price reductions also due to increased production resulting in lowering of production costs.
- Lowered advertising costs: Reduced advertising costs based on increase in Referrals and Affiliate programs leading to higher profit margins.
- Increased Social Media: Including facebook, twitter, instagram, and blogs.
- Increased Customer Support: Adding more specialists to assist with customer inquiries
- Solidified all Trademarks and copyrights: Making HempLife Today™ and the CannazALL™ brand a more valuable and "acquirable" company.
- Increased bottom line profit. More to be announced.
- Reduced debt: More to be announced.
"While we are thrilled with what we have achieved so far in 2016, now that Labor Day weekend is behind us, we are poised to really start an additional growth curve that will take us through end of year, and in 2017 we expect to continue growing at an even greater rate," said James Ballas, CEO of parent company Ubiquitech (UBQU). "We employ a very talented team and we succeed not only because we are on the cutting edge of the explosive Hemp industry, but because we are also on the cutting edge of innovative marketing."
"Our company grows daily as the benefits of CBD from Hemp become more widely know, and virtually every time a news story or feature is presented in the media we see a spike in sales. This means that with less than 8% of the general public aware of CBD our company will only continue to grow as the public becomes more knowledgeable." - Tim Zorn, CEO HempLife Today™
We love the free advertising!" adds James Ballas
The company is poised to experience more growth through 4th quarter and into 2017 and will continue to keep shareholders and the public aware of all exciting developments on a frequent basis, including the very important name and symbol change.
Ubiquitech Software Corp., through its subsidiaries is a dynamic multi-media, multi-faceted corporation utilizing state-of-the-art global internet marketing, Direct Response (DRTV) Television, Radio, and traditional marketing, to drive traffic to the new and emerging multi-billion dollar industries like its subsidiary HempLifeToday.com™
HempLifeToday™ focuses on the exciting and dynamic new thinking in the world today that recognizes the important health and life enriching enhancement that CBD Oil from the Hemp plant can bring. Through its network of quality USA growers HempLifeToday.com™ has developed multiple and proprietary CannazALL™ CBD oil products that include; It's popular CBD Tinctures, Oils, GelCaps, CBD Powder, Skin Salve, Wax Crumble, and e-liquid, all offered @ www.HempLifeToday.com
This press release contains forward-looking statements. Words such as "expects", "intends'', "believes'', and similar expressions reflecting something other than historical fact are intended to identify forward-looking statements, but are not the exclusive means of identifying such statements. These forward-looking statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties, including the timely development and market acceptance of products and technologies, the ability to secure additional sources of finance, the ability to reduce operating expenses, and other factors described in the Company's filings with the OTC Markets Group. The actual results that the Company achieves may differ materially from any forward-looking statement due to such risks and uncertainties. The Company undertakes no obligation to revise or update any forward- looking statements in order to reflect events or circumstances that may arise after the date of this release.