SOURCE: United Treatment Centers, Inc.
LOS ANGELES, CA--(Marketwired - Apr 9, 2014) - United Treatment Centers Inc. (OTC Pink: UTRM) (PINKSHEETS: UTRM) DBA www.PotNetwork.tv: "We have closed our first round of financing and will launch full scale website/video operations on 4/20/2014. After fielding several offers, we have put together a structure that enhances shareholder value and is commensurate with our long term objectives. I truly apologize for our radio silence, I was advised by counsel to suspend communications until financing was finalized. We will always operate in an accountable and transparent manner," Chris Seminatore, CEO of United Treatment Centers, Inc. stated.
"The size and scope of the website and video production has grown exponentially. We have integrated several educational and business service components which will substantially increase web presence and shareholder value. We couldn't ask for a better date to kick off operations," Mr. Seminatore added.
PotNetwork.tv is designed to be the CNN of the marijuana industry. Daily video programming will cover:
- New Product Development
- Product Availability in different States
- Product Quality Analysis by Growers
- Where it can be purchased in particular states
- Rules of use and transport
- Interviews with CEOs of publicly trading marijuana stocks
- Marijuana market reports and analysis
- Interviews with attorneys who are well-versed in marijuana related issues
- Celebrities supporting marijuana related causes
- Informational videos featuring all aspects of cultivation
- General news and updates on the marijuana industry
- Farming reports
- Price analysis
From crop reports to stock reports, www.potnetwork.tv is your source for marijuana news.
"Safe Harbor Statement" under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. The statements in the Release are forward-looking statements that are made pursuant to safe harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results, events and performance could vary materially from those contemplated by these forward-looking statements.