SOURCE: Universal Bioenergy Inc.
IRVINE, CA--(Marketwired - Apr 21, 2014) - Universal Bioenergy Inc., (OTCQB: UBRG), a publicly traded independent diversified energy company that markets and distributes natural gas, petroleum, coal and electricity, announced it is planning to continue its efforts to build a major diversified next generation energy company. Universal Bioenergy intends to propel the company to a dominant market position and be one of the top independent energy companies in the United States. The Company continues to build at a rapid growth rate and has aggressive plans to grow itself into a major company through internal growth and mergers and acquisitions.
The Company's primary business is the production, marketing and sales of natural gas, propane, coal, petroleum, liquefied natural gas (LNG), refined petroleum products including jet fuel (JP-54 and Jet A-1), D2 Diesel Fuel and electricity. Through its subsidiary, NDR Energy Group LLC, it has contracts to sell natural gas to 31 of the largest public utilities, electric power producers and local gas distribution companies that serve millions of commercial, industrial and residential customers throughout the United States.
To keep pace with the rising demand in the energy services sector, the Company set a new record of $25.19 million in projected sales for the first calendar quarter of 2014, enabling them to break all previous records for first quarter sales.
Universal Bioenergy plans to take advantage of changes in the energy industry to drive the company to a major market position and be one of the largest diversified independent energy companies in the country. Universal Bioenergy's history and future growth prospects is solid and based upon the following profile:
Sub-Industry: Oil, Gas and Coal; production, marketing and distribution
Products: Petroleum, Natural Gas, Thermal Coal, Propane, Refined Petroleum Products and Electricity
Growth Profile: High Growth of 10% to 25% annually
Geography: National and International
Customers: 31 major electric utility customers for natural gas distribution, and power generation
Suppliers: Among the largest gas explorers and producers in the world
OTC Markets Group Exchange: Trading Symbol - "UBRG"
Authorized Shares: 3 Billion
Outstanding Shares: 2,833,340,081
Subsidiaries: NDR Energy Group; Texas Gulf Oil & Gas; Whitesburg Friday Branch Mine
Reporting Status: Registered and fully reporting with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
Highlights and Facts About Universal
- Universal is a high growth Company experiencing double digit growth of 10% to 25% annually
- Universal reported revenues of $60.22 million for fiscal year ended June 30, 2013 (audited)
- Diversified energy portfolio of natural gas, petroleum, thermal coal electricity and propane
- Successful completion and integration of recent mergers and acquisitions
- Plans to build major energy company in the next 2 to 3 years through mergers and acquisitions
- Seasoned management with Fortune 500 backgrounds and solid mergers and acquisitions experience
- Successful completion and integration of recent mergers and acquisitions
- On April 17, 2014, the Company announced major plans to increase shareholder value and investor returns
- On April 15, 2014, the Company announced NDR Energy Group plans to engage in full operations with one of world's largest producers of natural gas
- On April 14, 2014, Universal announced it is in final contract negotiations for joint venture to access global energy markets to trade over $100 million in energy futures contracts
- On March 31, 2014, NDR Energy Group estimates record natural gas sales of $8.6 million for April 2014
- On March 28, 2014, NDR Energy executives complete meetings in Houston with two of world's largest oil & gas producers and the parties agree to enter into major gas supply contract
- On March 24, 2014, NDR Energy Group was awarded a new contract and sells a record $6.2 million in gas prior to official start of bid week gas trading
- On March 20, 2014, Universal announces it is in talks for a joint venture for a contract to sell 2 million barrels of crude oil in a deal valued at $200 million
- On March 19, 2014, NDR Energy sets a new sales record and projects $25.19 million for first quarter 2014. NDR breaks previous records and sales increase 103.22%
- On March 12, 2014, Universal Bioenergy announces it is in talks for joint venture for energy contracts and forecasts profits of $20 million
- On March 11, 2014, NDR Energy Group announces launch of a new division for daily gas sales to increase profits and meet the growing demand from its customers
- On March 7, 2014, NDR Energy Group projects record sales of natural gas for March 2014 and sales jump 318% to $12.13 million
- On March 6, 2014, Universal Bioenergy announced its preliminary fiscal second quarter financial results. Its sales were up 12.78% to $32.57 million and expenses are down 53.00%
- On November 6, 2013, Universal Bioenergy announced its fiscal 2013 financial and operating results with revenues of $60.21 million
- On October 28, 2013, Universal Bioenergy announced its November sales were up 108% and jumped to $9.78 million
- In October 2013, NDR Energy was awarded a $11.38 million contract to supply gas to a major west coast utility
- In September 2013, NDR Energy signed a contract to supply a major electric power electric utility in southern California
Universal's President Vince M. Guest states, "We remain very positive about the future prospects of the Company. We are still experiencing double-digit growth and believe we will remain on that course and that profitability is clearly in sight. Our dedicated management team at Universal Bioenergy and NDR Energy Group has produced the fine results that we have achieved, and we could not have accomplished all of this without their help and support. As we continue to grow, two major objectives for us is to create solid earnings for the Company and increase the wealth of our shareholders."
About Universal Bioenergy Inc.
Founded in 2004, Universal Bioenergy Inc., is a publicly traded independent diversified energy company that produces and markets natural gas, petroleum, coal and propane. We market energy resources to the largest public utilities, electric power producers and local gas distribution companies in the U.S., that serve millions of commercial, industrial and residential customers. We are also engaged in the acquisition and development of existing or recently discovered oil and gas fields, leases and surface coal mines. For more information visit www.universalbioenergy.com
Safe Harbor Statement - There are matters discussed in this media information that are forward looking statements within the meaning of Rule 175 under the Securities Act of 1933 and Rule 3b-6 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and are subject to the safe harbor created by those rules. Such statements are only forecasts and actual events or results may differ materially from those discussed. For a discussion of important factors which could cause actual results to differ from the forward looking statements, refer to Universal Bioenergy Inc.'s most recent annual report and accounts and other SEC filings. The company undertakes no obligation to update publicly, or revise, forward looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except to the extent legally required.