NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - February 07, 2017) - Travel industry research authority Phocuswright announces its speaker lineup for Phocuswright India, the Asia Pacific counterpart to its preeminent United States- and Europe-based conferences. The two-day event, held February 28 - March 2, 2017, takes place once again at The Leela Ambience Gurugram Hotel & Residences, Gurugram, National Capital Region, India, and features travel innovators, executive keynotes, panel discussions and debates, as well as exhibition and networking opportunities.
Building on the success of last year's conference, which gathered 400 attendees, Phocuswright India brings together travel leaders to network, learn and build strategic partnerships with the industry's most influential leaders, innovators and visionary thinkers.
"We're happy to be back at the Leela Ambience for the second installment of Phocuswright India," says Lorraine Sileo, Phocuswright's senior vice president, research. " We've compiled a hard-hitting list of high-level speakers to join us on stage at Phocuswright India; 63% are C-level executives and presidents, and the remaining 37% are managing directors, vice presidents or heads of their respective business units. Prepare for great education sessions and even greater networking opportunities."
- Amanpreet Bajaj, Country Manager, India, Airbnb
- Albert Pozo, President, Amadeus Asia Pacific, Amadeus IT Group S.A.
- Clement Wong, Founder & CEO, BeMyGuest Pte. Ltd.
- Renee Welsh, CEO, Booking Boss Pty Ltd
- Oliver Hua, Managing Director, APAC, Booking.com
- Raj Rana, Chief Executive Officer, South Asia, Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group
- Geeta Jain, CEO, India, Carlson Wagonlit Travel
- Emmanuel Issaurat, Officer, VELTRA & CEO, City Discovery Inc.
- Anand Kandadai, Executive Vice President and Head, Local, Cleartrip
- Alex Kaluzny, Chief Technology Officer, Egencia
- Noel Swain, Chief Operating Officer, Ezeego One Travel and Tours Limited
- Arthur Chapin, Senior Vice President, Product and Design, Expedia Inc.
- Tony Duan, Vice President, Fliggy
- Gaurav Sundaram, President, ProKonsul and Regional Director, GBTA India
- Rahul Pandit, CEO, Ginger Hotels
- Rob Torres, Managing Director, Travel, Google
- Prashant Kirtane, Vice President, Asia, HomeAway
- Ashish Kashyap, Co-Founder and President, MakeMyTrip and Founder and CEO, ibibo Group
- Rajesh Magow, Co Founder & CEO-India, MakeMyTrip.com
- Ashutosh Sharma, India Head - Investments and M&A, Naspers Ventures
- Kaneswaran Avili, Co-Founder and CEO, Nida Rooms
- Abhinav Sinha, COO, OYO
- Abhishek Rajan, Head of Travel Marketplace, Paytm
- Philip C. Wolf, Founder, Phocuswright
- Aya Yamoto, Leader, Travel Investment, Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Rod Cuthbert, CEO, Rome2Rio
- Yogi Vasupal, CEO, Stayzilla
- Chinmai Sharma, Chief Revenue Officer, Taj Group
- Hai Zhuang, President, Tujia
- Arjun Nohwar, Head, Uber for Business, APAC, Uber Technologies Inc.
- Dhruv Shringi, Co-Founder and CEO, Yatra Online Pvt. Ltd.
Program sessions include:
- The Future of Business Travel -- an executive roundtable with Carlson Wagonlit Travel, Egencia and Amadeus
- Joint interviews with MakeMyTrip and ibibo Group and Alitrip and Paytm
- Roundtable discussion with Nida Rooms, Ginger Hotels and OYO Rooms about budget accommodation in Asia
- Keynote presentation to explore where Uber is heading
- And much more
Partners supporting Phocuswright India include Amadeus, Cox & Kings and Mystifly, among other travel companies and media outlets.
Learn more about the event - including registration, speakers, program, partners, innovators -- at http://phocuswrightindia.com.
ABOUT PHOCUSWRIGHT INC. (www.phocuswright.com)
Phocuswright is the travel industry research authority on how travelers, suppliers and intermediaries connect. Independent, rigorous and unbiased, Phocuswright fosters smart strategic planning, tactical decision-making and organizational effectiveness.
Phocuswright delivers qualitative and quantitative research on the evolving dynamics that influence travel, tourism and hospitality distribution. Our marketplace intelligence is the industry standard for segmentation, sizing, forecasting, trends, analysis and consumer travel planning behavior. Every day around the world, senior executives, marketers, strategists and research professionals from all segments of the industry value chain use Phocuswright research for competitive advantage.
To complement its primary research in North and Latin America, Europe and Asia, Phocuswright produces several high-profile conferences in the United States and Europe, and partners with conferences in China, Singapore and the United Arab Emirates. Industry leaders and company analysts bring this intelligence to life by debating issues, sharing ideas and defining the ever-evolving reality of travel commerce.
The company is headquartered in the United States with Asia Pacific operations based in India and local analysts on five continents.
Phocuswright is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Northstar Travel Media, LLC.
ABOUT NORTHSTAR TRAVEL GROUP (www.northstartravelgroup.com)
Northstar Travel Group is the leading provider of business-to-business news, information, data, transactions and custom content solutions for the travel, meetings and hospitality industries. Brands under the Northstar umbrella include Travel Weekly, Travel Weekly China, Travel Weekly Asia, TravelAge West, Business Travel News, Phocuswright, Meetings & Conventions, M&C China, Web in Travel and Inntopia. Northstar is the industry leader in marketing solutions, custom content communications, content licensing and database management serving the travel and meetings industries. The company produces more than 52 face-to-face events, taking place in North and South America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Northstar is based in Secaucus, NJ, and is a portfolio company of Wasserstein & Co. www.northstartravelgroup.com
ABOUT WASSERSTEIN PARTNERS IV (www.wasserco.com)
Wasserstein Partners IV is a mid-market buyout fund managed by WP Capital Management, the private equity investment company formerly associated with Wasserstein Perella Group and Wasserstein & Co. The firm manages capital on behalf of institutional and individual investors. Its investment activities are focused on the media and communications, consumer products and water and industrial sectors. WP Capital's investment team has completed 27 platform acquisitions and 49 add-on acquisitions over a 23-year period. WP Capital is located in New York.