TORONTO, ON--(Marketwired - September 09, 2016) - On Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at 1pm EDT, Xtalks will host complimentary webinar featuring Rob Wynden, Vice President of Technology and Engineering at goBalto, Linda Sullivan, Co-Founder and President of Metrics Champion Consortium, and Andrea Sim, Vice President of Product at goBalto, as the presenters.
While risk management efforts in drug development have focused mostly on post-marketing drug safety, the clinical trials process has its own mix of potential risks waiting to derail a company's multimillion dollar development programs. Risk-based challenges are escalating as clinical trials become more global and complex, and as market pressures keep rising for new therapies at an ever-increasing pace. The webinar will focus on study startup and discuss best practices for the identification and mitigation of potential risks before they occur.
In this webinar the presenters will explore:
- Considerations for assessing the best fit between sites and Sponsors/CROs (i.e., intelligent site profiling)
- The importance of automating document workflows (i.e., alerts, ensuring regulatory/SOP compliance, role based assignments)
- The need for standards and cycle-time metrics for benchmarking (i.e., performance monitoring)
- The identification of red flags and the importance of real-time metrics to drive timely interventions
- Project reporting with milestone tracking and re-projection
- Improving collaboration with transparent communications
For more information or to register for this free webinar visit: Refocusing on Risk Mitigation in Starting Clinical Trials
Xtalks, powered by Honeycomb Worldwide Inc., is a leading provider of educational webinars to the global Life Sciences community. Every year thousands of industry practitioners (from pharmaceutical & biotech companies, private & academic research institutions, healthcare centers, etc.) turn to Xtalks for access to quality content. Xtalks helps Life Science professionals stay current with industry developments, trends and regulations. Xtalks webinars also provide perspectives on key issues from top industry thought leaders and service providers.
To learn more about Xtalks visit http://xtalks.com
For information about hosting a webinar visit http://xtalks.com/sponsorship.ashx
Image Available: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2016/9/7/11G113233/Images/Webinar-gb_logo_horizontal_300-d9c52c4267999e8280e4a64225ba4932.jpg