SILICON SLOPES, UT--(Marketwired - Jul 28, 2016) - EventBoard, a developer of cloud-based meeting tools and analytics helping companies reclaim meeting productivity, today announced that they have joined the Google for Work and Education Partner Program, offering that Google for Work customers can access EventBoard's intelligent solutions for the workplace. Additionally, EventBoard is also announcing that they now support the Android enterprise market, a market anticipated to nearly double over the next three years.
With unproductive meetings costing American businesses an estimated $37 billion in revenue each year, the Google partner status and availability on the Android tablet, opens up EventBoard's customer base and allows even more enterprise customers the ability to improve productivity and efficiency to build world class workplaces. Already thousands of businesses benefit from EventBoard's insights on meeting room use, technology requirements, and employee productivity, helping them make informed decisions that enhance workplace culture, design, productivity and employee happiness. EventBoard's Google for Work partner status and Android tablet support greatly expand the platform's reach and data to provide even more refined recommendations and value for new and existing customers.
"Google for Work is all about providing workers with tools that make their work easier, faster and better. This is an EventBoard motto as we also see the future of the workplace as a frictionless environment powered by great tools and data," said Shaun Ritchie, EventBoard co-founder and CEO. "We're proud to offer support for Android and Google for Work customers. These milestones will help us continue to evolve our product to deliver the best user experience for the workplace of the future."
More details on each announcement and the added benefits to productivity and efficiency:
- Native Android App Support:
- EventBoard will offer native Android app support (vs. web based browser support) providing Android customers maximum stability, troubleshooting and performance solutions. Android support also means that EventBoard now provides intelligent cloud-based meeting tools and analytics for the two largest operating systems by global market share.
- Key features include:
- The ability for an entire organization, building, campus or floor to receive the latest version of the EventBoard app, all from a single admin's laptop. Once the update is pushed, everything will process without ever being touched or requiring 3rd party software.
- Android support is less reliant on wifi, while customers using Samsung devices can save time finding an outlet via an adapter, which can run power and data through a single cable.
- EventBoard is Going Google
- EventBoard's participation introduces EventBoard's leading meeting management tools to a new market; aiding Google customers in driving productivity, efficiency and workplace happiness.
- Thousands of innovative Google for Work customers can now access EventBoard's analytics and meeting management tools to avail of actionable recommendations on meeting room use, meeting tech performance and requirements, employee productivity, and workplace design.
EventBoard for Android is available for early access at the following link: https://eventboard.io/apps/android/.
EventBoard is a cloud-based software and analytics platform for meeting management and analysis that helps companies maximize their workspace and enable their employees to work more efficiently. The platform provides employee-focused meeting tools and activity-driven insights, including eye-catching conference room displays, streamlined visitor management and detailed space use analytics that drive better decisions on space and facilities utilization. To date, the Salt Lake City-based startup has raised $8 million in capital from Google Ventures, Greycroft Partners, Zetta Venture Partners, Origin Ventures, Marc Benioff, Dave Elkington and Josh James, among others. The EventBoard display software is available on a variety of Android tablets (requirements apply) as well as Marshmallow and Android Nougat operating systems. The platform integrates with many existing calendar systems, including Google Apps, Microsoft Exchange, and Office 365. For more information on EventBoard, visit www.eventboard.io.