BOCA RATON, FL--(Marketwired - Aug 25, 2016) - Tyco Integrated Security, the industry's leading security systems integrator, will attend ASIS International's 62nd Annual Seminar and Exhibits in Orlando, FL from September 12 through September 14, 2016. During the event, the company will showcase a number of security solutions at its booth, #1600, and unveil recent projects developed through the Tyco Innovation Tel Aviv global innovation center.
Focused on customer-centric innovation through vertical-specific business solutions to products and services for global enterprises and medium-sized commercial companies, TycoIS will demonstrate the following specific solutions and services during ASIS:
- BlueForce, enables rapid response to healthcare facility security issues, includes remote worker protection and provides scalable solutions to support growing campuses and evolving risks.
- Secure Credentialing and Personal Identity Verification (PIV), supports compliance with Federal Information Processing Standard 201 by providing a real-time verification process to both authenticate valid users and immediately disable credentials as needed.
- Eagle Eye Networks Cloud Video Surveillance, supports IP and Analog cameras with cloud-based video surveillance, includes options to store video remotely or locally. The solution allows users to view multiple locations via the web or a mobile device.
- Remote Service Solutions (RSS), an offering delivered from the Tyco Global Center of Excellence Network, provides advanced triage support for response to real-time notifications on technical issues and equipment failures, designed to maximize system uptime and improve customer efficiencies.
- Proactive Health Services (PHS), also from the Tyco Global Center of Excellence Network, delivers near real-time notifications on technical issues and equipment failures, helping improve system uptime and maintain video surveillance.
Tyco Innovation Tel Aviv Showcase
Joining Tyco Integrated Security at ASIS will be Tyco Innovation Tel Aviv, one of the global innovation centers launched by Tyco last year to foster collaboration between the company, customers, and cutting edge startups to deliver effective solutions worldwide. Four participating startups will be on site to unveil the following projects:
- PointGrab, an innovative sensor for smart buildings, provides valuable data on occupant behavior through an edge-analytics sensing solution
- Convexum, a proactive anti-drone system, prevents intrusions into private airspace by automatically taking over and safely landing the drones in a predefined location.
- Percepto, an autonomous drone solution for perimeter protection and securing facilities, includes fence patrols, suspect detection and tracking, smoke detection, fire detection, gas leak detection and more.
- Magos Ground Based Radar, a cutting-edge technology for rapid response to campus security issues, including active shooter events and security team support.
To learn more about Tyco Integrated Security's event activities, please visit the ASIS 2016 page on the company website.
About Tyco Integrated Security
Tyco Integrated Security, a business unit of Tyco International, is North America's leading commercial security systems integrator, providing business security services to more than 500,000 customers. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Fla., Tyco Integrated Security has more than 6,000 employees across 81 locations in business communities throughout North America. For more information, visit www.TycoIS.com.
©2016 Tyco Integrated Security LLC. All rights reserved.