VAUGHAN, ON--(Marketwired - October 04, 2016) - Upstream Works Software, Ltd., a provider of Omnichannel Contact Center solutions, announced today that TMC, a global, integrated media company, named Upstream Works for Finesse as a 2016 TMC Labs UC Innovation Award winner presented by INTERNET TELEPHONY magazine.
The TMC Labs Innovation Award honors products that have demonstrated innovation, unique features, and noteworthy developments toward improving communications technology.
"We're pleased to be recognized for our agent desktop innovation and realizing the connected digital experience across the enterprise. Our team is committed to providing a single omnichannel solution that is easy-to-use, leverages existing infrastructure, and improves both agent success rates and customer engagement," said Rob McDougall, President and CEO, Upstream Works.
Upstream Works for Finesse enables a fully connected customer experience through a Single Agent Desktop for all communication channels. Agents gain enhanced visibility for deeper customer insights and an intuitive desktop for unified contact handling. Customers enjoy a personalized and responsive experience as all their context, history and preferences travel with them across all channels. Business leaders are empowered to make more informed decisions with management tools and analytics. With integration across systems, platforms and existing applications, contact centers can maintain and extend their business value and protect legacy investments.
Organizations can differentiate themselves by delivering consistent, highly personalized and connected digital customer experiences. In doing so, it becomes possible to realize true business value with increased efficiencies, deeper loyalty and stronger growth.
About Upstream Works Software, Ltd.
Upstream Works provides best-in-class Omnichannel Contact Center software with a Single Agent Desktop and management simplicity that seamlessly integrates all channels, interactions and applications for increased customer engagement and agent success. For over 15 years, Upstream Works has guided organizations around the world and across industries to transform their customer experiences, using a consultative and practical solutions approach. See UWF in action: www.upstreamworks.com
Global buyers rely on TMC's content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Upstream Works and Upstream Works for Finesse are trademarks of Upstream Works Software, Ltd.