LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM--(Marketwire - Feb. 15, 2013) - 'Introducing Brokers' is an exciting proposition for ambitious foreign exchange traders keen to increase their income using their FX trading experience.
Any forex market broker with the right experience is now welcome to apply to become a new kind of broker.
With support from Vantage FX UK, 'Introducing Brokers' will earn commission based on the volume traded by the clients introduced, and enjoy:
- Round-the-Clock Access - to agent accounts and online statements
- Personal & Dedicated Customer Service - from Vantage FX's multilingual support team
- A Personalised Referral Link - easing the identification of the clients brought onboard
- Competitive Rebates - paid directly into agent account as referrals trade
- Fast and Efficient - opening of IB's client accounts
The 'Introducing Broker' scheme places successful applicants at a pivot point in the future success of Vantage FX UK, their new referrals and indeed themselves.
Vantage FX UK offers to all FX traders:
- Tight Spreads From 0.4 pips
- Up to 500:1 leverage
- STP - NDD, No Re-quotes
- Web and mobile platforms
- Segregated, Secure Client Funds
- FSA Regulated
This is an open invitation to all forex market traders who think they have what it takes to become something more than a trader and to take the next step in their career.
How to become an 'Introducing Broker':
Visit - www.VantageFX.co.uk - for more information.
Follow Vantage FX UK on Twitter - @VantageFXUK
About Vantage FX UK
Vantage FX UK is an internationally recognised Forex broker based in the City of London, providing foreign exchange trading services to clients in the UK, the EU and the rest of the world.
What sets forex brokers Vantage FX apart is its wide range of services and outstanding level of customer support. The company strives to provide an intuitive, interactive Forex experience by continually innovating and taking advantage of the latest trading technology, such as MetaTrader 4 and Expert Advisors as well as offering handy tools such as a forex calendar.