NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Sep 3, 2014) - Varonis Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRNS), the leading provider of software solutions for unstructured, human-generated enterprise data, today announced the launch of Varonis Connect, a new online community to enhance collaboration and support and connect the growing number of Varonis customers and partners with experts inside Varonis and each other. Varonis Connect provides engaging, user-friendly features to enable transparent information exchange, participation in open Q&A forums, and access to an extensive knowledge base spanning the entire suite of Varonis solutions.
Gilad Raz, Varonis Vice President of Technical Services, IT & Support, said, "Varonis has grown very quickly, and our platform has enabled rapid innovation and a list of use cases that keeps expanding. With more than 2,750 customers worldwide as of midyear as well as a growing partner community, we need to connect with them easily and efficiently at scale so they can benefit from the years of experience we have developed in enterprise IT. By developing Varonis Connect with Jive, we are going to help our customers be more successful more quickly and more efficiently."
Among the features available to registered users on Varonis Connect:
- Distinct Varonis Communities for customers, partners and developers
- Feature Requests: Customers can endorse or comment on other feature requests and can submit their own directly
- Community Questions: Varonis experts can offer real-time support for product-specific questions
- TechTalk Library: Customers can access video TechTalk trainings, which provide tips and tricks for how to optimize use of Varonis solutions
- Knowledge Base: Articles addressing commonly asked questions are clearly stored and a search function returns relevant results promptly
- Success Stories: Case studies describing other successful Varonis deployments across a global range of industries and use cases
- Developer Community: All members can review content for developing integrations and applications
- Gamification Program: The platform features a badge rewards program to incentivize participation across all user types
Varonis Connect has already gained significant internal traction at Varonis among sales engineers (SEs) who find that it greatly improves the speed and efficiency of responses to product questions. In three months of internal use, Varonis Connect has yielded continually shrinking average response times as the library of previously answered questions grows.
David Gibson, Varonis VP of Marketing, said, "Our primary mission at Varonis is to help organizations successfully manage, protect and get value from their unstructured data, which includes the volumes of emails, spreadsheets, presentations, documents and other files created by employees. Varonis Connect will empower users to take full advantage of the potential of the Varonis platform and our individual products by combining a simple, elegant collaboration experience with the knowledge of, and access to, Varonis experts."
Customers and partners can participate in the Varonis Connect community by using their existing Varonis support ID's. To register for a Varonis ID, visit http://support.varonis.com. For more information on Varonis' solution portfolio, please visit www.varonis.com.
Varonis is the leading provider of software solutions for unstructured, human-generated enterprise data. Varonis provides an innovative software platform that allows enterprises to map, analyze, manage and migrate their unstructured data. Varonis specializes in human-generated data, a type of unstructured data that includes an enterprise's spreadsheets, word processing documents, presentations, audio files, video files, emails, text messages and any other data created by employees. This data often contains an enterprise's financial information, product plans, strategic initiatives, intellectual property and numerous other forms of vital information. IT and business personnel deploy Varonis software for a variety of use cases, including data governance, data security, archiving, file synchronization, enhanced mobile data accessibility and information collaboration. As of June 30, 2014, Varonis had approximately 2,750 customers, spanning leading firms in the financial services, public, healthcare, industrial, energy & utilities, technology, consumer and retail, education and media & entertainment sectors.