SAN RAMON, CA--(Marketwired - Apr 23, 2014) - vCom Solutions Inc., the pioneer of Telecom Management as a Service (TMaaS™), today announced new features and program enhancements to its current Mobile Expense Management (MEM) solution. The new offering, vCom Mobility Lifecycle Management (MLM), which includes Mobile Device Management (MDM), allows enterprises to outsource their mobility change management program (MACD), while gaining control over and visibility into their mobility environment. The solution simplifies complex mobility spend by providing state-of-the-art technology in a cloud-based software solution; streamlined processes built from over a decade of experience and development; and premier people and service management.
Some of the key enhancements offered to customers include
- True equipment cost and cost allocation -- allows customers to allocate charges more efficiently, track "buddy upgrades" with ease, and generate more savings than typical carrier optimizations
- Portal access for end-users and administrators -- web-based access to the technology with a customizable experience based on administrator-defined user groups and geared towards simplifying and optimizing transactions
- Automated optimization services -- eliminates the need for manual audits with automated change and procurement recommendations
- Near real-time carrier integration -- ability to pull inventory data daily to take corrective action and avoid bill shock
- Plan recommendations -- based on phone selection and data, voice, and text pool utilization
- Human Resources integration -- optional daily synchronization of employees and selected information to vManager for near-real time update of current employees
- Real-time device management -- includes the ability to wipe, lock, and message the device; and gain anonymized near real-time usage metrics
- Ad-hoc reporting -- supported by a dynamic reporting engine to provide insight into your mobility environment
vCom Mobility Lifecycle Management is comprehensive when taken in whole, but flexible module selection allows adaptation to individual enterprise's needs.
"We are incredibly excited by this release," says Gary Storm, CEO and Founder. "We're constantly looking for ways to innovate and deliver better telecom management to our customers, and feedback from our most recent customer survey indicated that mobility management is a top priority for them. We've taken this feedback and made it a key initiative for 2014 to improve our mobility management solution. This is a significant investment for vCom Solutions, both in terms of technology and people: in addition to developing a robust software solution, we're expanding our professional services team to support our customers."
About vCom Solutions
vCom Solutions revolutionizes the way enterprises manage their entire telecom lifecycle. vCom customers gain control over inventory, expenses and carrier relationships, achieving better business intelligence that drives profitability. vCom's Telecom Management as a Service (TMaaS) solution includes a suite of cloud-based telecom management software tools, complemented by a full portfolio of professional services.