SOURCE: Pure Charge Nutrition

Pure Charge Nutrition

May 12, 2016 08:48 ET

Vegan Pure Charge Nutrition Protein Powder Is a Superb Complete Protein Supplement

BOCA RATON, FL--(Marketwired - May 12, 2016) - Pure Charge Nutrition (PCN), an American company dedicated to creating a variety of non-GMO, vegan-, gluten-, dairy- and soy-free complete plant protein powders, announced its products are available for purchase on the company website, www.PureChargeNutrition.com.

Proper nutrition is a key element in leading a healthy lifestyle and that is Pure Charge Nutrition's primary focus. Most experts agree that the formula for a fit, healthy body is 80 percent nutrition, 10 percent exercise, and 10 percent genetics. No one can control the genetics, but people can certainly control the other 90 percent.

"Seeing that being healthy is 80 percent nutrition, it is important to put the right foods in your body. With Pure Charge Nutrition Complete Plant Protein powder, people focused on being healthy can rest assured they are consuming an extremely clean plant based protein with a complete amino acid profile," said Igor Mihajlovic, lifestyle coach, personal trainer, nutritional guidance advisor and founder of PCN.

While grocery shopping or going out to eat, consumers are often making unhealthy dietary choices without realizing it. Each year, the average American eats twelve pounds of food additives and a gallon of pesticides. Diet-related diseases include, but are not limited to, coronary heart disease, hypertension, stroke, diabetes, various cancers and osteoporosis.

Ingredients in the PCN complete plant protein powders are pure, simple, premium, all natural, and free from artificial additives, colors, sweeteners and flavors that many consumers are looking to remove from their diets. And best of all, there are only 4 ingredients in Vanilla Bean flavor and 5 ingredients in Dark Cocoa flavor.

Pure Charge Complete Plant Protein is ideal to add to smoothies because of its tasty flavor, and alkaline forming pea protein and organic brown rice protein. On Pure Charge Nutrition's website there are more than a dozen different smoothie recipes to meet everyone's taste and preference.

PCN vegan protein also blends exceptionally well with unsweetened non-dairy milks such as almond, rice, soy and coconut milk to give you a very simple, quick, and low calorie nutritious shake.

Each serving of the PCN vegan protein contains 21 grams of non-GMO, gluten, soy and dairy free plant protein that has a complete amino acid profile, no added sugars, and is no more than 120 calories when mixed with water.

Contact Information