LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwire - Jul 2, 2012) - With sparklers and patriotic-themed cocktails in hand, the VEGAS.com experts have lined up the top entertainment and celebrations set to ignite the Strip for Independence Day. Whether your ideal holiday extravaganza includes painting the town red, white and blue at the city's numerous nightclubs, or relaxing poolside with a festive drink and fireworks, VEGAS.com provides your guide to the paramount Fourth of July activities.
To honor the birth of America, the experts are grilling up an array of patio parties, barbecues and drink specials that you won't want to miss:
- Holiday revelers can celebrate at Cabo Wabo Cantina inside Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino with $15 pitchers and $25 buckets of Dos Equis and Coors Light.
- With drink specials, bull riding and a spectacular view of fireworks from the Strip, PBR Rock Bar & Grill offers guests happy hour deals including $3 draft beers and two-for-one well drinks from 3 p.m. until 6 p.m.
- Azure at The Palazzo Las Vegas commemorates the Fourth of July all weekend long with poolside festivities, an all-American barbecue and a special appearance from Uncle Sam. Featuring the sounds of DJ Mika Gold, Hed Kandi and DJ Roman, the celebrations will commence on Saturday, July 7.
Kick your explosive holiday fun into high gear with these Las Vegas day club and nightclub affairs:
- Cool off and revel by the pool at Encore Beach Club as Dada Life spins an electrifying set on Wednesday. Guests can enjoy the special barbecue menu and soak in the sun by one of the plush cabanas.
- Opening for a special evening, Haze inside ARIA at CityCenter hosts rap superstar Ludacris on Wednesday.
- With DJ Kid Conrad and M!KEATTACK, Ghostbar at the Palms presents the "Indepen-Dance" version of their weekly Snitch party on Wednesday.
For the ultimate star-spangled holiday, VEGAS.com has you covered with the ultimate firework displays on and off the Strip:
- The five Station Casinos' properties will host the largest Fourth of July fireworks show in Southern Nevada on July 4 after 9 p.m. The nine-minute fireworks blast will take place at Aliante Station, Fiesta Rancho, Green Valley Ranch, Red Rock Casino, Resort & Spa and Texas Station.
- For a belated celebration, Caesars Palace will light up the Strip on Saturday, July 7 from atop the Roman Tower starting at 9:15 p.m.
Whether you're a local or visitor, experience the July 4th Weekend by hitting the entertainment capital of the world. For more information on these events and other ways to celebrate in Las Vegas visit http://www.vegas.com/july4th/.
VEGAS.com is the largest city destination travel website in the world with extensive, constantly updated information and a full range of travel products including Las Vegas hotels, Las Vegas Air & Hotel Packages, Las Vegas shows, tours and golf. A state-of-the-art contact center provides customer support, expert information and sales 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year to complement the information on www.VEGAS.com. VEGAS.com, through its Casino Travel & Tours unit, operates retail and concierge desks at more than 50 locations including the Palms, Paris, Harrah's, Bally's, Excalibur, New York-New York, Luxor and more. The company also offers a variety of excursions including city tours, the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. VEGAS.com is a member of the Greenspun Family of Companies, privately owned and operating in Southern Nevada for more than 60 years.