SEATTLE, WASHINGTON--(Marketwire - Nov. 21, 2012) - Vera Fitness, one of Seattle's fastest-growing fitness centers, is celebrating its commitment to health and wellness in the downtown Seattle neighborhood of Fremont with a free week of fitness for everyone. The holistic health and wellness center offers a whole body approach to fitness for Seattle area residents looking to improve their health through exercise, nutrition and personal introspection.
In celebration of the support Seattle has given to Vera Fitness over the past four years, the health center is happy to announce an on-going offer of a free one-week trial membership good for all of their fitness class offerings.
As part of their free trial membership, visitors will experience workout sessions led by a certified personal trainer and classes that leave them invigorated, refreshed and esteemed. Sessions consist of no more than eight students and focus on improving physical, mental and spiritual fitness.
The trial membership gives new visitors the opportunity to try numerous class offerings at Vera Fitness, including:
- Small group personal training sessions - All of the classes at Vera Fitness are held in small groups. Vera's small group sessions allow each student to receive personal attention from the certified trainer leading the class, as well as encouragement and motivation from classmates.
- Kinesis exercise classes - Kinesis workouts use the revolutionary four-station Kinesis Wall in combination with stations for strength and cardiovascular conditioning. Kinesis sessions employ the principles of circuit training, building core strength, balance and flexibility to provide a holistic, full body workout.
- Yoga - Yoga classes combine the traditional principles of Hatha and Ashtanga yoga with dynamic modern choreography to challenge the body and mind. Classes teach movements linked with breath, held postures and the core philosophy of yoga; all designed to help promote core strength, balance, stress reduction, concentration and flexibility.
- Pilates - Pilates sessions are focused on returning a natural curve to the spine and rebalancing the muscles that surround joints. Pilates helps increase muscle tone and flexibility without adding unwanted bulk or placing undue stress on the joints.
- Fusion Fitness - Fusion Fitness is a fast-paced class that offers a full body workout that builds strength, flexibility and cardiovascular health. Classes combine movements from yoga, Pilates, plyometrics and strength training to build core strength and stability. Fusion Fitness classes are intense, but modified movements and periods of rest allow anyone to participate regardless of fitness level.
Classes are available 7 days a week, starting as early as 5:45 am and lasting until late into the evening hours. Vera Fitness lists all of its fitness classes online for easy session enrollment and workout planning.
At the end of the trial period all new members receive a no-obligation special offer to join Vera Fitness as an unlimited member entitling them to unlimited access to training sessions for just $79 per month, for a savings of up to 20% over the course of a year.
Learn more about Vera Fitness's free week of fitness at verawholehealth.com/free-one-week-trial/.
About Vera Whole Health
Vera Whole Health, based in Seattle, is full-service health and wellness company that provides women, men and families with fitness, nutritional and health education guidance. Vera Whole Health was co-founded by current President and CEO Ryan Schmid under the name Vera Fitness in 2008 after he won the Seattle University Business Plan competition. Under the guidance of Schmid and Chief Visionary Officer Valerie Burlingame, Vera Fitness quickly expanded to include professional health certification programs, wellness coaching and corporate wellness programs. Today, Vera Fitness, Vera University and Vera Healthcare fall under the umbrella of Vera Whole Health. For more information, visit verawholehealth.com.