NEW YORK, NEW YORK--(Marketwire - March 14, 2012) - From 13th March to 28th March Very.com will be running a Facebook competition, 'Win What You Like', where fans have the chance to win their 'most liked' item.
Very.com is pleased to announce the launch of 'Win What You Like', a Facebook competition where customers can enter to win items ranging from clothing to shoes and accessories.
A spokesperson from Very.com said: 'We hope that customers worldwide will join us on Facebook and enter our fun 'Win What You Like' competition. We'll be giving away a variety of fabulous fashion from our exclusive ranges, as voted for by our friends on Facebook.'
Throughout the run of the competition Very.com will upload pictures of three to four items, each day, into a Facebook album. The item that gets the most 'likes' each day will be the item fans will win.
Fans enter the competition by clicking on the competition tab and submitting their first name, surname, email address and country where the prize should be shipped. The winner will be randomly selected from those who have submitted their details. Fans need only enter their details once, but all entrants have the opportunity to win a prize each time new photos are uploaded, just by liking an item.
The competition begins on 13th March 2012 and ends on 28th March 2012. Entry is open to any resident aged over 18, living in any of the 48 countries Very.com delivers to. Delivery destinations include the USA, Canada, France, Germany, Spain and Hong Kong.
Very.com is a British, online fashion retailer who features over 7,000 fashion lines and stocks an exclusive range of fashion-forward clothing. The online retailer launched globally in November 2011, with a launch event held at Soho House in New York City. Very.com brings fashion from leading British fashion retailer Very.co.uk to 48 countries, offering free delivery worldwide and free returns in the United States. The website is aimed at fashion-forward women aged 18 to 35, looking for stylish, on-trend, affordable fashion.
Notes to editors:
- Shop Direct Group is the UK's largest online and home shopping retailer with sales of circa £1.7 billion
- The Group has 5 million active customers across the business
- Shop Direct employs around 9,000 people
- Brands include Littlewoods, Littlewoods Europe, VERY.co.uk, VERY.COM, Woolworths.co.uk, Littlewoods Ireland, ISME.com, K&Co.
- We are the 2nd largest online clothing retailer in the UK
- We are the 3rd largest furniture retailer in the UK
- We are the 4th largest sportswear retailer in the UK
- Shop online at www.very.com, www.very.co.uk.
- Shop Direct Group Financial Services offers customers a wide range of credit, insurance and warranty products to customers in the UK