SOURCE: VinCompass Corp.

VinCompass Corp.

June 20, 2016 16:00 ET

VinCompass™ Wine App Version 2.2 Now Available on App Store and Google Play

SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - Jun 20, 2016) - VinCompass Corp. announced the release of VinCompass wine app version 2.2, featuring improved discovery of wines in more than 10,000 restaurants via VinCompass recommendation engine. It is available from the iTunes App Store and Google Play.

"There is only one real pain point in the consumer experience, and it is often when a consumer is in a white table cloth restaurant and staring at wines they don't understand. The only app, though through an invite-only, closed network, trying to fix that goal is VinCompass," said Paul Mabray, Chief Strategy Officer of VinTank, now a W2O Group company.

VinCompass' data factory has over 1 million wines cataloged and over 10,000 restaurants' wine list stored. With the release of version 2.2, VinCompass enhanced its enterprise-grade wine ecommerce engine to improve the accuracy of results delivered. VinCompass' unique patent pending data engine quickly calculates and works through the possible pairing algorithms in order to recommend a wine, thus removing consumer stress and reducing the "fear of the wine list" (FoWL™) for 92% of the people surveyed in a simple and engaging way. For the other 8% of consumers who do not suffer from FoWL™, you might benefit from the recommendation results delivered in seconds on a large wine list that can exceed more than a thousand wines.

Users simply logs into the app when they arrive at a restaurant and in less than four steps, VinCompass will recommend a wine to suit their taste preferences and budget. Additionally, the VinCompass app creates a unique VinPrint™ that will remember a user's taste preference and feed VinCompass' self-learning data engine, so it can make better future recommendations. "It's like having a virtual personal sommelier in your pocket," said Peter Lachapelle, Founder and CEO of VinCompass.

Once downloaded from App Store or Google Play, VinCompass app is activated based on an by-invitation only model.

About the Company
VinCompass™ (OTCBB: VCPS) -- guiding your wine journey with personal curation starting in the restaurant -- makes a mobile solution that guides the users through the wine selection process and provides personalized wine club and private label wine while offering ecommerce convenience. Users create a digital blue print of their wine preferences (VinPrint™) to overcome the fear and anxiety of selecting wine.  In social settings, VinCompass matches consumers' wine preferences with a database of over 1 million wines and wine lists at more than 10,000 restaurants. No other solution solves the $12 billion+ restaurant angst sometime known as "fear of the wine list" (FoWL™). With consumers' VinPrint™ on hand, VinCompass™ ecomm solution is a one-to-one wine club that tailors its monthly offering based on the preferred quality and tastes of its subscribers on an individual basis. Private label wines are also available to both corporations and individuals via VinCompass' ecomm solution. In the $4 billion wine club and private label business, VinCompass is the first to apply predictive analytics to fulfill consumer ecommerce purchases. VinCompass's mission is to use its patent pending data engine technology to help everyone enjoy wine more with less effort, starting in the restaurant and shipping wine to your office or home in over 40 states.

Safe Harbor Statement

Statements in this press release may be "forward-looking statements". Words such as "expects," "anticipates," "intends," "plans," "believes," "seeks," "estimates," "optimizing," "potential," "goal," and similar expressions, as they relate to the Company, its business or management, identify forward-looking statements. These statements are based on current expectations, estimates and projections about the Company's business based, in part, on assumptions made by management. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions that are difficult to predict. Actual outcomes and results may, and probably will, differ materially from what is expressed or forecasted in such forward-looking statements due to numerous factors, including those described above and those risks discussed from time to time in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Contact Information