SOURCE: VirtualSharp Software
MCLEAN, VA--(Marketwire - Jan 21, 2013) - VirtualSharp Software, the leading provider of next generation automated Disaster Recovery solutions for private and public clouds, has been named one of the Top 10 Fastest Growing Storage Start-Ups in 2012 by StorageNewsletter: http://www.storagenewsletter.com/news/startups/top-15-most-successful-storage-start-ups-2012.
"We're honored to be recognized for being one of the fastest growing start-ups," said Carlos Escapa, CEO and Co-Founder of VirtualSharp Software. "Our strategic choices have allowed us to anticipate new trends in disaster recovery and the cloud, and we are poised for big growth in 2013."
VirtualSharp recently announced record momentum. The company:
- Doubled the number of paying customers and quadrupled the number of VMware virtual machines licensed
- Released ReliableDR Free Edition at VMware's VMworld that customers can use to replicate as often as needed and automate migration and recovery testing
- Launched its Recovery-as-a-Service (RaaS) offering for Cloud Services Providers
- Expanded support of storage technologies to DataCore, Oracle Axiom and Nimble
- Launched its V#P Partner program and now has 54 partners spanning 23 countries
- Was named a Cool Vendor in Business Continuity Management and IT Disaster Recovery Management by Gartner
- Added VMware Co-Founder Ed Bugnion to its Board of Advisors
To see the press release, go to: http://www.virtualsharp.com/news/item/virtualsharp-software-doubles-customer-base-and-quadruples-the-number-of-vm.
About VirtualSharp Software
VirtualSharp Software was founded in 2010 to address the new Disaster Recovery needs for the cloud era and was recently named a Cool Vendor in Business Continuity and IT Disaster Recovery Management by Gartner. VirtualSharp, an elite-level VMware Technology Alliance Partner, develops next generation Disaster Recovery software for private and public clouds that continuously and automatically certifies the recoverability of services running in the cloud. VirtualSharp's software enables unparalleled levels of resiliency for virtual IT infrastructures and full alignment between IT Disaster Recovery and Corporate Business Continuity Planning. For more information, visit: http://www.virtualsharp.com or follow on Twitter @VirtualSharp.