SOURCE: Vistaar Technologies, Inc.
PARSIPPANY, NJ--(Marketwired - Jan 29, 2014) - Vistaar Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of price management solutions, today announced significant company growth throughout 2013 with a more than 40 percent increase in total revenue year over year. The year was highlighted by record profitability, along with a significant expansion in the existing customer base and a record number of go-lives. Vistaar cemented its position as the leading provider of price and promotion software for beverage alcohol, with a dominant market share of the world's largest wine and spirits suppliers and distributors.
Vistaar's customers are global market leaders across a broad range of industries including industrial manufacturing, high technology, business services, consumer goods and energy. Vistaar maintains its position as the best alternative to the traditional binary choice of "build vs buy" for companies looking to deliver and manage pricing as a differentiated business process. Key capabilities that Vistaar introduced to the market in 2013 to drive customer value included:
- Rapid ROI Offerings: Vistaar released several products in areas of price segmentation and price and promotion simulation that leverage pricing science and impact analytics. These offerings are available in a Rapid ROI pilot program to demonstrate the value of replacing Excel-based pricing processes.
- Cloud Deployments: Vistaar is now deploying solutions on public cloud environments such as Amazon Web Services (AWS). Vistaar's distributed processing capabilities combined with AWS's scalable and reliable infrastructure enable delivery of secure high-performance and high-availability solutions to our customers in a SaaS model.
- Field User Accessibility: In addition to the powerful Excel UI, Vistaar now offers web and mobile UI alternatives. The web-services framework has been significantly enhanced to enable real-time integration with broader business processes such as CRM and PLM.
- Enhanced Scalability for Real-time Analytics: Vistaar enhanced its scalability to support real-time analytics on extremely large "big data" volumes of structured and unstructured data. A sample from the company's customer base has 10 billion data points deployed in Vistaar's in-memory analytics services replicated across several machines.
- Pre-configured Best-practice Libraries: Vistaar offers a prescriptive set of metrics, business rules and pricing science models to leverage best practice processes in select industries, building on the subject matter expertise of the Vistaar team and customer practitioners.
Usha Iyer, Vistaar's senior vice president of product management, said, "We continue to be very pleased with the market response to our two-pronged go-to-market strategy of providing industry-tailored templates in select verticals, as well as a powerful solution platform that can be configured to unique pricing-related processes. Following our record 2013, we have established a strong product roadmap and customer pipeline for 2014."
About Vistaar Technologies, Inc.
Vistaar is a leading provider of price management solutions that enable companies to achieve pricing best practices through price analytics, price optimization, price list management and deal management. Our technology transforms pricing and related operations into a strategic advantage for some of the world's largest manufacturers, distributors and service providers. For these companies, Vistaar pricing solutions drive measurable price and margin improvements to deliver profitable growth and maximum shareholder value. Vistaar's operations include offices across North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit our website (www.vistaar.com) or contact us at +1-973-581-6300.