ATLANTA, GA--(Marketwire - Aug 29, 2011) - Vitrue (www.vitrue.com) today rolled out the first phase of a massive product upgrade for its leading global social marketing platform, the Vitrue Social Relationship Management (SRM) platform 3.0. This enhanced Vitrue SRM platform represents the most expansive and innovative upgrade to-date and will give brand marketers unprecedented social marketing capabilities that easily streamline processes to achieve scale through localization and enhanced analytics and metrics -- all managed on one dashboard interface.
"Vitrue SRM 3.0 is a monumental upgrade to our already leading platform, giving brand marketers the ultimate product for managing all of their social communities through one robust, centralized dashboard," said Reggie Bradford, CEO and Founder of Vitrue. "These enhancements give marketers the capabilities and sophistication to not only execute engaging social marketing communications but measure, understand and determine the best social tactics for success -- all through one simple interface. What has proven most validating has been looking at results from our initial tests and projecting the real value-add that brand marketers will see as we roll out all phases."
"The benefits across the new Vitrue SRM 3.0 platform are incredible, particularly the enhanced analytics and metrics that will allow us to elevate how we analyze and understand our data so we can execute more effective and efficient social strategies," said Michael Edwards, Director of Digital and Consumer Marketing for Amway. "Amway's social marketing is a global effort that requires the flexibility and sophistication to support programs for multiple products across numerous global regions and cultures. A platform with enhanced technology and functionalities is essential as we keep pace and innovative along with the expanding social web."
The Vitrue SRM is a SaaS-based platform for brands and agencies to harness the marketing potential of social and to manage their expanding and sophisticated social communities on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other emerging platforms. With many marketers managing several different profiles, each of which appeal to different fans of specific products, promotions and geographies, the Vitrue SRM 3.0 enables even multi-national social marketing programs to achieve scale. An enhanced dashboard, superior analytics and a new suite of modules and apps provide marketers with one efficient interface to easily hyper-target content without sacrificing time or resources to deploy creative campaigns and engage with fans.
The full Vitrue SRM 3.0 upgrade will be carried out in two phases. Phase I focuses on providing the following benefits to marketing teams:
- Manage Entire Social Landscape from One Dashboard: Vitrue SRM 3.0 is equipped with a brand new dashboard and user interface, allowing marketers to see, access and manage all of the available functionalities, tools and modules that the Vitrue SRM platform offers. The new dashboard is complete with single sign-on functionality, universal navigation, analytics, increased administrator capabilities, workflow management enhancements and more sophisticated social marketing capabilities for your team.
- Increased Visibility into Social Marketing Data: Enhanced analytics and metrics give marketers real-time data and the ability to effortlessly access specific metrics on demographics and engagement of their social pages and users including increased transparency into traffic sources, overall user demographics, top fan profiles, fan growth breakdowns, top location snapshots, per-post publishing metrics and comprehensive user engagement statistics by action (i.e., like, comment, share, play, etc.) and by day of week and time of day.
- Publish Targeted Content, Relevant to Specific Fans: Advanced open graph management enables marketers to further leverage Vitrue's Open Graph capabilities to drive engaging conversations and publish targeted, relevant content to users that have expressed specific likes through unlimited management of open graph objects.
- Access More than 50 Customizable Modules and Applications: The enhanced platform is complete with a new suite of modules and applications which offer marketers more than 50 new, out-of-the box and customizable modules and applications to enhance social marketing interaction and fan engagement. The suite includes Basic Modules like coupons, causes, quizzes, gifts and contests and Super Modules such as Twitter Follow, Slide Shows, YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr, MailChimp and many more.
- Comprehensive 24/7/365 Service and Support: Alongside the valued features of SRM 2.0 such as 24/7 support and intelligent integration with 3rd party metrics tools, Vitrue SRM 3.0 provides marketers with an overall upgrade to the moderation system alongside additional capabilities including back-end upgrades to provide capacity and deliver brands true scale. The Vitrue SRM allows marketers to manage unlimited social streams/pages.
In tandem with the Vitrue SRM 3.0 launch, Vitrue is simultaneously unveiling a newly refreshed brand image -- fulfilled by a new logo, revamped website and enhanced brand elements -- which more accurately reflects the company's current market position in the social marketing space. The new look and feel of Vitrue is reflected in the first phase of the Vitrue SRM 3.0 rollout. Phase II will progressively be rolled out and in full effect by the end of the year.
More information on Vitrue and the SRM 3.0 upgrade can be found at vitrue.com. A video tour of the new Vitrue SRM and capabilities can be viewed at http://youtu.be/0zfJgJjyV_U and product screenshots along with the new Vitrue logo and brand elements can be accessed at www.vitrue.com/press-room.
Vitrue (www.vitrue.com) is the leading social marketing platform, offering software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions to help global brands and agencies harness the marketing potential of social and manage their expanding and sophisticated social communities on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and emerging platforms. The industry-leading Vitrue Social Relationship Management (SRM) platform is currently managing its clients' more than 815 million collective social connections in 47 countries across 3,000 Facebook and Twitter accounts. Vitrue's stable of clients include many Fortune 1000 brands as well as global agencies.