MILPITAS, CA--(Marketwired - Jun 13, 2013) - Vuclip, the world's largest independent mobile video and media company, today announced that it is experiencing rapid adoption and popularity, reaching 80 million monthly unique mobile users worldwidei.
Vuclip provides a wide range of global, regional and premium videos delivered through a non-buffered experience on any mobile device and on any network. Consumer engagement has been remarkable with more than 65% of video views occurring as a result of social sharing.
"Our users tell us that they greatly appreciate our rich content and amazing viewing experience and there's no better compliment than the fact that they are introducing us to many of their friends and family. We want to take this opportunity to sincerely thank our loyal users," said Nickhil Jakatdar, CEO of Vuclip. "We're seeing this heightened engagement positively reinforce the Vuclip mobile media ecosystem of consumers, content providers, device manufacturers, carriers and brands. We take pride and responsibility in developing and rapidly growing this next generation media industry."
Vuclip has also recently achieved a number of other milestones. Some notable numbers include:
- 1.5 billion minutes of mobile video served every month
- More than 700 channels of premium content
- Optimization for over 500 Android device types, in addition to supporting iOS
- For a select list of content providers such as Disney UTV, India Today and 9XM working with Vuclip, please visit here.
- To learn more about how brands such as Cadbury are working with Vuclip, please click here.
- To read more about how carriers can boost engagement and increase ARPU in a way that is respectful to both users' data plans and mobile network bandwidth, please click here.
For millions of people around the world, Vuclip is an essential part of their daily lives. Vuclip serves video on-the-fly, on any device, and in any country, providing unparalleled reach for its partners. Vuclip reaches more than 80 million unique users monthly around the world. Vuclip is headquartered in Milpitas, California with offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Singapore, Dubai, Shenzhen, Beijing and Ottawa. Check out Vuclip on your phone: m.vuclip.com.
i Measured by Google Analytics