Wavefront Technology Solutions Inc.
TSX VENTURE : WEE
PINK SHEETS : WFTSF

Wavefront Technology Solutions Inc.

April 11, 2011 17:29 ET

Wavefront Technology Solutions Inc.: Powerwave to Drive Increased Oil Recovery With Middle East Operator

Oman's National Oil Company Deploying Six Powerwave Systems

EDMONTON, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - April 11, 2011) -

NOT FOR DISSEMINATION TO THE UNITED STATES OR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES WIRE SERVICES

Wavefront Technology Solutions Inc. ("Wavefront" or the "Corporation") (TSX VENTURE:WEE) (PINK SHEETS:WFTSF), a leader in fluid injection optimization for improved performance and profitability in the oil and environmental sectors, is pleased to announce that six Powerwave systems will initially be installed with Oman's National Oil Company (NOC). Installations for this commercial project are slated to commence by July 2011.

The NOC is the foremost exploration and production company in the Sultanate and accounts for more than 70 per cent of Oman's crude-oil production and nearly all of its natural-gas supply. The NOC is 60 per cent owned by the Government of Oman with the remaining 40 per cent owned by major international oil producers.

"One of Powerwave's many strengths is its ability to transform marginal producing fields into highly profitable reservoirs while also adding more booked reserves," said Wavefront President and CEO Brett Davidson. "The world continues to have an insatiable appetite for oil and we are very pleased to add this NOC as more and more international oil producers turn to Powerwave to help increase their production and feed that appetite".

ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS

WAVEFRONT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS INC.

D. Brad Paterson, CFO & Director

About Wavefront:

Wavefront is a technology based, world leader in fluid injection technology for improved/enhanced oil recovery and groundwater restoration. Wavefront publicly trades on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol WEE and the Company's website is www.onthewavefront.com.

Cautionary Disclaimer – Forward Looking Statement

Certain statements contained herein regarding Wavefront and its operations constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Canadian securities laws and the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. All statements that are not historical facts, including without limitation statements regarding future estimates, plans, objectives, assumptions or expectations or future performance, are "forward-looking statements". In some cases, forward-looking statements can be identified by terminology such as "may", "will", "should", "expect", "plan", "anticipate", "believe", "estimate", "predict", "potential", "believe", "continue" or the negative of these terms or other comparable terminology. We caution that such "forward-looking statements" involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results and future events to differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Such factors include fluctuations in the acceptance rates of Wavefront's Powerwave and Primawave Processes, demand for products and services, fluctuations in the market for oil and gas related products and services, the ability of Wavefront to attract and maintain key personnel, technology changes, global political and economic conditions, and other factors that were described in further detail in Wavefront's continuous disclosure filings, available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com. Wavefront expressly disclaims any obligation to up-date any "forward-looking statements", other than as required by law.

Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

Contact Information