SOURCE: Bradford Networks
BOSTON, MA--(Marketwired - Mar 10, 2014) - Bradford Networks™, the leading provider of security automation solutions, will host a webinar titled "Advanced Cyber Threats: 6 Steps to Prevent and Remove a Threat's Electronic Foothold" on Tuesday, March 11th at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. ET. The webinar will present a 6-step process for minimizing the think time and overall impact of a threat by finding and removing its electronic foothold as fast as possible. To register, please visit: http://www2.bradfordnetworks.com/mar_sec_10.
What: "Advanced Cyber Threats: 6 Steps to Prevent and Remove a Threat's Electronic Foothold"
Over the past few years, the security industry has evolved its posture from pure prevention to include rapid detection, investigation, and remediation. It is no longer a matter of if a threat will penetrate a company's defenses -- but when. With this shift from preventative to responsive, it is critical to minimize the think time and overall impact of a threat by finding and removing its electronic foothold as fast as possible.
Attend this webinar to learn about the 6 step process that leverages Security Automation to harden the network's attack surface, reduce risk and minimize incident response time:
- Live Connection Inventory - automatically maintain a live inventory of every user, device type, point of connection, time of connection, time of disconnection;
- Pre-Connect Endpoint Risk Assessment - automatically assess the risk of every new device before granting network access to ensure there are no backdoors to information;
- Risk-Based Network Access - automatically provision network access for every device and user based on policy and risk assessment;
- Connection History and Playback - automatically record every user, device, connection location and time to track a threat's entry point and propagation path;
- Network Alert to Endpoint Mapping - automatically correlate network-based alerts to infected endpoints to reduce the steps and time required for incident response;
- Real-Time Threat Remediation - automatically block or isolate an infected device(s) in real-time to minimize a threat's think time and overall impact.
When: March 11, 2014 at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. ET
Where: To register, please visit: http://www2.bradfordnetworks.com/mar_sec_10
About Bradford Networks
Bradford Networks delivers the best network security solution to mitigate the risk and impact of advanced cyber threats across the mobile enterprise. The company's patented Network Sentry continuously assesses the risk of every user and device on a network and removes the under-protected, vulnerable or infected devices that act as backdoors for cyber criminals. Through its Security Automation Platform, Network Sentry seamlessly integrates with the leading Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Next-Gen Firewalls, and Advanced Threat Detection solutions to bridge silos of information, maximize network visibility, mitigate risk, and minimize threat response time. Bradford Networks' network security solutions are used by more than 900 enterprise customers worldwide in markets such as healthcare, financial services, retail, government, education and more. For more information, please visit www.bradfordnetworks.com.