SOURCE: Whaleback Managed Services
PORTSMOUTH, NH--(Marketwire - Feb 11, 2013) - Whaleback Managed Services, the leader in managed unified communications services, announced today the introduction of a comprehensive partner training certification program for CrystalBlue Partner Program members as part of the company's continuing effort to strengthen sales channel support.
The new partner training certification program provides an easy, efficient way for partners to become Whaleback Certified, designed to accommodate busy schedules. Whaleback CrystalBlue Partner Program members include enterprise cloud and voice managed service providers (MSPs), telecom carriers, interconnect companies, telecom and datacom value added resellers (VARs), IT services firms, network systems integrators and sales agents.
Partner Technical Training consists of one four-hour face-to-face training session and eight online modules, located on the Whaleback partner portal and taken at partners' convenience. The training modules are also offered via webinars that run at the beginning of each quarter. Once partners have completed all modules and two self-tests, they become Whaleback Certified.
Partner Sales Training consists of three on-site meetings with salespeople and a Whaleback channel manager. Follow up training and refresher courses will be provided on site and via webinars each quarter.
"With our new partner training program and recent office openings we are making great strides toward enhancing the support we give our sales channel partners," said Chris Daly, Whaleback Managed Services Chief Revenue Officer. "At the same time we are adding partners across the country to our program, all to address the growing demand for our CrystalBlue Unified Communications Services."
Whaleback's CrystalBlue Partner Program offers channel programs and packages that include:
- Combined upfront and annuity revenue plans tailored to meet a variety of channel partner profiles
- Successful go-to-market programs that include leads, marketing tools, and sales support, with Whaleback Channel Managers devoted to building and enhancing the "Partner Experience" and success
- Extremely competitive managed voice solution offers
- Minimal installation effort
- Reduced support requirements through centralized management and monitoring
- Robust feature set - Mobility solutions that include "find-me-follow-me" options with time of day routing; Contact center solutions to quickly route callers to the right queue, with the right priority; Unified Communications solutions with presence
- Flexible quote tools - Designed for both unlimited and "a la carte" usage plans to match customer needs
- Marketing programs - Solution-based vertical market programs designed to drive lead generation and increase reference selling
About Whaleback Managed Services
Whaleback Managed Services is a leading provider of cloud-based managed unified communications services for small and medium enterprises. Whaleback's end-to-end, business-class voice services enhance productivity and reduce operational and capital expenses by offering flexible, feature-rich VoIP calling packages, proactive, centralized monitoring and management, and high-touch customer service. Whaleback's optimized cloud-based managed voice services are used by customers with single and multi-site environments in industries including retail, legal, financial, real estate, service, medical, construction, food, tourism and more. For more information about Whaleback Managed Services visit www.whalebackms.com.