SOURCE: Whaleback Managed Services
PORTSMOUTH, NH--(Marketwired - Apr 2, 2013) - Whaleback Managed Services, the leader in managed unified communications services, today announced that it will offer the newly expanded portfolio of VVX® Business Media Phones from Polycom, Inc., the global leader in open, standards-based unified communications and collaboration (UC&C), for its CrystalBlue Cloud-based Managed Unified Communications Services.
As a long time Polycom Authorized Reseller and VoIP Interoperability Partner, Whaleback is expanding its Polycom phone offerings with the availability of new Polycom® VVX® 300, 400 and 600 Business Media Phones, in addition to the previously available VVX® 500.
Polycom VVX Business Media Phones are affordable, enterprise class phones designed to improve business productivity through large screens, an intuitive user interface, programmable line keys to manage calls and contacts, and a range of other features. When integrated with Whaleback's CrystalBlue service, the VVX phones are automatically configured, maintained and managed via the Internet cloud so that customers enjoy a reliable, high quality communications experience with no need for communications expertise and no administrative burden.
With the addition of the new models, the VVX family includes versions for a wide range of work requirements:
- VVX 600: An all-in-one IP telephone and desktop productivity tool targeted at executives and managers who are demanding phone users and that value ease-of-use and a quality user experience. It features a large, color display with an intuitive gesture-based multi-touch display founded on the behavior of smartphones and tablets, making navigation easy and requires minimal training. It also includes Bluetooth headset integration to improve workspace mobility.
- VVX 500: A performance business media phone with 12 programmable line keys designed for today's busy managers and knowledge worker. Like the VVX 600, the VVX 500 features a large, color display with an intuitive gesture-based multi-touch display founded on the behavior of smartphones and tablets.
- VVX 400: A mid-range business media phone with 12 programmable line keys and a larger color screen for ease of use and enhanced call-handling for knowledge workers and administrative assistants.
- VVX 300: A powerful entry-level business media phone with 6 programmable line keys, ideal for today's cubicle workers that handle a low-to-moderate volume of calls.
- The VVX family also includes expansion modules for the VVX 500 and 600 featuring 40 easy-to-plug-in programmable line keys.
"As we continue to expand our business, it is critical that we offer customers a range of high quality, best-of-breed phones that both fit their individual needs and enhance and complement the unified communications services we provide," said Chris Daly, Whaleback Managed Services CEO. "Polycom VVX phones not only provide the advanced next gen features we require such as HD voice, HD video, web access, instant messaging and presence, but also do so in a way that is affordable and easy-to-use and set up, making it pain-free for our customers."
About Whaleback's CrystalBlue Cloud-based Managed Unified Communications Services
CrystalBlue Cloud-based Managed Unified Communications Services gives customers a feature-rich, high quality, enterprise-wide communications system without the expense or headache of installing and managing an on-premise PBX. Its features can be accessed anywhere, anytime from the Internet, mobile network or public telecommunications network. CrystalBlue integrates business-class telephony features, high-definition voice, network services, IP desk phones, messaging, collaboration, mobility, service guarantees, and redundancy with the simplicity of a cloud-based service and the quality and reliability of a robust enterprise system.
- Use and pay for only what you need, when you need it
- Access to highly trained support professionals
- Guaranteed full end-to-end support
- Centralized proactive monitoring and management
- Remote problem identification and resolution
- Business continuity planning and coordination
- Future-proof to easily add new applications and services
Polycom is the global leader in open standards-based unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) solutions for voice and video collaboration, trusted by more than 415,000 customers around the world. Polycom solutions are powered by the Polycom® RealPresence® Platform, comprehensive software infrastructure and rich APIs that interoperate with the broadest set of communication, business, mobile and cloud applications and devices to deliver secure face-to-face video collaboration in any environment. Polycom and its ecosystem of over 7,000 partners provide truly unified communications solutions that deliver the best user experience, highest multi-vendor interoperability, and lowest TCO. Visit www.polycom.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to learn how we're pushing the greatness of human collaboration forward.
About Whaleback Managed Services
Whaleback Managed Services is a leading provider of cloud-based managed unified communications services for small and medium enterprises. Whaleback's end-to-end, business-class voice services enhance productivity and reduce operational and capital expenses by offering flexible, feature-rich VoIP calling packages, proactive, centralized monitoring and management, and high-touch customer service. Whaleback's optimized cloud-based managed voice services are used by customers with single and multi-site environments in industries including retail, legal, financial, real estate, service, medical, construction, food, tourism and more. For more information about Whaleback Managed Services visit www.whalebackms.com.