NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Sep 3, 2014) - Chief Scientist and Co-Founder Dan Kaminsky of White Ops, a pioneer in online fraud detection, will be giving the keynote speech at the 16th Annual AT&T Cyber Security Conference on September 3-4, 2014 at the New York Marriott Marquis in Times Square in New York City.
The AT&T Cyber Security Conference is an annual technology event offered by the AT&T Chief Security Office. Combining the knowledge of its security experts, the scale and reliability of its global IP network and the innovation of AT&T Labs, AT&T is offering businesses some of the most powerful weapons available today in their battle against cyber security attacks. Kaminsky is widely known for finding a critical flaw in the Internet's Domain Name System (DNS) and then leading what would become the all-time largest synchronized fix to the Internet's infrastructure.
- Keynote: Thursday, September 4, 2014 at 12:45-1:15 p.m. ET
- Broadway Ballroom (6th floor)
- Marriott Marquis in Times Square, 1535 Broadway, NYC
Meet White Ops at Upcoming AdTech Events:
Ad fraud is the most profitable cyber crime and the biggest drain on online advertising performance. White Ops is on a mission to eradicate ad fraud -- its technology currently runs on hundreds of millions of advertisements daily to detect this multi-billion dollar problem. Meet White Ops and learn more about fraud operators, how they work, why the AdTech industry has thus far been outmatched by these criminals, and how the industry has been inadvertently aiding them.
Programmatic I/O - an AdExchanger Event
Panel Topic: New Methods for Defeating Fraud in the Programmatic Era
- September 17, 2014 at 9:45 a.m. ET at the Grand Hyatt, 109 E 42nd Street, NYC
- Moderator: Chief Digital Officer Kurt Unkel, Team Detroit (WPP Group)
- Panelists: Michael Tiffany; VP of Strategy Andrew Casale, Casale Media; Chief Scientist Neal Richter, Rubicon Project and Senior Product Manager Drew Bradstock, Google
Advertising Week 2014
Panel Topic: Ad Fraud: The Dark Side of Advertising
- October 2, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. ET at Lucille's at B.B. King Blues Club, 237 West 42nd St., NYC
- Panelists: Michael Tiffany, White Ops CTO Tamer Hassan and Chief Tomorroist Jon Bond, Tomorro LLC. Bond is one of the advertising and marketing industry's visionaries and thought leaders, having co-founded Kirshenbaum and Bond, credited with creating the modern integrated agency.
OMMA RTB (Online Media, Marketing & Advertising | Real Time Buying) at Adverting Week 2014
Panel Topic: The Flight To Quality? : Private Exchanges And The Shifting Programmatic Economy
- October 2, 2014 at 12:15 p.m. ET at the Hilton New York, 1335 Avenue of the Americas, NYC
- Moderator: Editor-in-Chief Joe Mandese, MediaPost
- Panelists: Michael Tiffany; Chief Digital Investment Officer Ari Bluman, GroupM; President Paul Rostkowski, Varick Media Management; Vice President Media Rob Master, Unilever and Director of Advertising Operations Jeremy Zimmerman, American Media
Masters of Marketing 2014 ANA (Association of National Advertisers) Conference
White Ops will be an exhibitor and will be announcing new research initiatives.
- October 15-18, 2014 at Rosen Shingle Creek, 9939 Universal Blvd., Orlando, FL
Ad Age Data Conference 2014
Fireside Chat Topic: Inside Ad Fraud Measurement
- October 28, 2014 at 3:15 p.m. ET at the Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 West 18th Street, NYC
- Participants: Michael Tiffany and Advertising Age Ad-Tech Reporter Alex Kantrowitz
White Ops offers the world's first systematic solution for accurately isolating and eliminating bot-infected traffic. By applying the techniques of Side Channel Analysis across thousands of real-time user session variables, White Ops differentiates between a human and machine-driven request, across the full spectrum of impression and click fraud techniques -- regardless of the sophistication of the bot programmer. This approach is vastly more effective than methods generally employed by legacy fraud detection services, which rely largely on historical data and statistical and predictive analysis to detect bot activity.
The White Ops solution is frictionless, invisible and massively scalable. White Ops' technology immediately detects and categorizes a bot even if that bot is behaving in a way never before seen, providing in-depth analysis to the customer while depriving malicious operators of valuable intelligence regarding how they failed or were detected. This, in turn, interferes with botnet operators' ability to adapt and evade, substantially raising the cost and effort of attempting further attacks.
Follow White Ops:
About White Ops
White Ops is a pioneer in the detection of and systematic defense against bot and malware fraud, providing advertisers and enterprise businesses with the tools they need to eliminate fraud, raise their bottom lines and ensure the success of their campaigns and the security of their systems and data. White Ops' leading-edge technology combats criminal activity in a significantly different and more comprehensive way than any method currently on the market. White Ops differentiates between bot and human interaction in online advertising and publishing, enterprise business networks, e-commerce transactions, financial systems and more, allowing clients to remove and prevent fraudulent traffic and activity. By working with clients to cut off sources of bad traffic, White Ops makes bot and malware fraud unprofitable and unsustainable for the cyber criminals who ultimately profit from it -- an economic strategy that will eventually eradicate this type of fraud. On the web at www.whiteops.com.