LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM--(Marketwire - Nov. 20, 2012) - To celebrate the launch of Hillarys Roman blinds collection and beautiful new curtain fabric range, Hillarys are offering you the chance to win some fabulous 'Rome' inspired goodies! Do you fancy a trip for two to Rome? How about dinner at Carluccio's? Or maybe you'd like to transform a window in your home with a gorgeous new Roman blind from Hillarys? Of course you do!
What do you need to do?
There are three simple steps to complete to be in with a chance of winning:
- Firstly, make sure you like Hillarys Facebook page. Just search 'Hillarys Blinds'.
- Then answer this easy Rome-related question:
Which of these is a famous Roman landmark?
- The leaning Tower of Pisa
- The Bridge of Sighs
- The San Siro Stadium
- The Spanish Steps
- Caesars Palace
- Submit your answer via Hillarys Facebook app and don't forget to leave your details; they'll need to get in touch with you if you win.
The competition closes at midnight on Sunday 2 December 2012. To see full terms and conditions please visit the Facebook page.
*First prize is £700 towards a weekend trip for two to Rome
Notes to editors
- Hillarys is the leading made-to-measure blinds, curtains, shutters and awnings specialist, with over 40 years experience making and fitting the best quality window treatments for homes all around the country
- Whatever your design dreams, whether your home is traditional or contemporary, Hillarys stock a number of stunning collections of blinds and shutters for a range of window sizes and shapes - ideal to really make a style statement