NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Mar 25, 2014) - Winston Baker, leading global producer of film finance conferences, announces the 6th Annual TV & Film Finance Forum East, which will be hosted in association with Variety on April 15, 2014 at the Dream Hotel Downtown in New York City. The seasoned speaking faculty will include:
- David Acosta, Team Leader, Entertainment Division, City National Bank
- David Bank, Managing Director, Equity Research, RBC Capital Markets
- Chris Bosco, Chief Operating Officer, IM Global
- Eileen Burke, Founder and Managing Principal, West End Capital and Advisory
- David Calvert-Jones, Partner, Larrikin Entertainment
- Margaret Chu, Founder, Tangram Advisors, LLC
- Leon Clarance, Founder, Georgeville Television
- Cassian Elwes, Partner, E2B Capital
- John Hadity, Executive Vice President, EP Financial Solutions, Entertainment Partners
- Mark Hutchison, CFA, Principal, Rothstein Kass
- Dominic Ianno, Chief Executive Officer, Indomitable Entertainment
- Andy Kim, Chief Financial Officer, The Weinstein Company
- Don McNeill, Co-Founder & President, Digital Kitchen
- James Moore, Chief Executive Officer, Vine Alternative Investments
- Chevonne O'Shaughnessy, President, Mission Pictures International
- Scott Parish, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer, Alcon Entertainment
- Marisa Polvino, Co-Chief Executive Officer and Producer, Straight Up Films
- Milan Popelka, Chief Operating Officer, FilmNation Entertainment
- Sebastien Raybaud, Managing Director, Anton Capital
- Jamie Schutz, Director and Executive Producer, Ogilvy Entertainment
- Marshall Sonenshine, Chairman and Managing Partner, Sonenshine Partners
- Christa Thomas, Managing Director, SunTrust Sports & Entertainment Group
- Daniel Timmons, CFA, Co-Head of Entertainment Industries, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Bruce Tuchman, President, AMC/Sundance Channel Global Networks
- Marni Wieshofer, Managing Director, MESA
"Investing in the media and entertainment sector is rapidly evolving and Winston Baker's Film Finance Forum Series provides unique access to the views and strategies of leading industry players whose activities have a direct impact on the industry dynamics," said Jim Moore, Chief Executive Officer of Vine Alternative Investments and a speaker of the forum.
The New York forum was designed for chief investment officers, private equity and hedge fund managers, angel investors, high net worth individuals, private family office managers, and financial advisers who are interested in learning more about the TV and film business and networking with seasoned deal-makers in the industry. The conference will be presented in two parts:
Morning sessions on film:
- The Big Picture: The Changing State of Filmed Entertainment
- The New Breed of Studio: Who's Thriving and How?
- Increasing Economic Value for Single Picture Deals
- Capital Stack: Where are the Prospects and Pitfalls?
Afternoon sessions on television:
- The New Golden Age of Television: Evaluating Opportunities, Risk and Profitability
- Domestic Distribution Trends for Network and Cable Television
- Strategies for Capitalizing on Third Screen, Social Media and Branded Entertainment
- International Deals: Generating Revenues on a Global Scale
Sponsors of the program include IM Global, Rothstein Kass, Entertainment Partners and Catalina Capital. For more information, visit: http://filmfinanceforum.com/conferences/f3-east-2014/.
About Winston Baker
Winston Baker produces conferences globally for the finance and entertainment industries addressing strategies for investment and growth. In particular, Winston Baker is the leading producer of film finance conferences, successfully creating and organizing the Film Finance Forum ® Series and hosting sold out conferences across the US, Europe, Pacific Asia, China, and Latin America. At each event, Winston Baker brings together the most seasoned and successful entertainment executives and financiers to address current trends. For more information: www.WinstonBaker.com.
Variety and Variety.com provide the industry with the most comprehensive coverage of motion pictures, television and the digital space. With respected and experienced news reporters in Los Angeles, New York and around the world, Variety marries its historic coverage of the entertainment business with a technologically advanced website and new weekly print edition, offering readers the in-depth news coverage needed to remain competitive in the ever-changing entertainment industry. The Variety Group -- Variety, Variety.com, Variety Insight, LA 411, NY 411 -- is owned by Variety Media, LLC, a division of Penske Media Corporation.