PLEASANTON, CA--(Marketwired - Sep 6, 2016) - Workday, Inc. (NYSE: WDAY), a leader in enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources, today announced it will host Workday Rising from Sept. 26 - Sept. 29 at McCormick Place West in Chicago. Customers, prospective customers, partners, and employees will come together to collaborate and learn about how Workday helps organizations around the world achieve their growth objectives and prepare for the future.
The executive keynote address, hosted by Workday Co-Founder and CEO Aneel Bhusri and Co-Founder and Chairman Dave Duffield, will take place on Tuesday, Sept. 27, 2016 at 8:30 a.m. CT. Please register online to join the live broadcast. A replay of the keynote address will be available for 14 days after it is posted to www.workdayrising.com/us.
Workday Rising offers more than 350 sessions, including customer case studies, interactive courses, deep dive product demonstrations, and forums for customers to share best practices and ideas with each other. The event will provide attendees representing all levels of an organization with content and expert insights across the following five core areas: finance; human resources; IT; education and government; and driving excellence and success with Workday, which is designed to help customers maximize Workday investments.
Partners are an important part of Workday Rising and work closely with Workday to help customers achieve great business results. At the event, Workday will host an Innovation Exchange Expo where customers can meet a variety of services, software, and advisory partners to discuss their business goals and learn how to gain the most value possible from their Workday deployments.
Workday Services, Software, and Advisory Partner sponsors at Workday Rising include:
- Titanium sponsors - Accenture, Deloitte Consulting LLP, IBM
- Platinum sponsors - Aon Hewitt, Appirio, Collaborative Solutions, DayNine, KPMG LLP, PwC
- Gold sponsors - Adobe, ADP, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Mercer | CPSG Partners, Microsoft, OneSource Virtual, SafeGuard World International, ServiceNow, Sierra-Cedar
- Silver sponsors - Capgemini America Inc.
- Bronze sponsors - Accu-Time Systems, Achievers Solutions, Ascend Software, Attain, Avalara, CloudPlay, CIC Plus, Cross Country Consulting, Cornerstone On Demand, CSC, Dovetail Software, eQuest, First Advantage, Globoforce, Hexaware Technologies, HighPoint Solutions, HireRight, HireVue, Huron Consulting, Intecrowd, Kainos, KnowledgeSource, Kronos, MuleSoft, Navigator Management Partners, NGA Human Resources, PeopleDoc, SnapLogic, Sterling Talent Solutions, Xactly, ZKTeco
- Emerging sponsors - activpayroll, CASHNet, Hyland Software, Jitterbit, Kaba Workforce Solutions, and Ping Identity
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
© 2016. Workday, Inc. All rights reserved. Workday and the Workday logo are registered trademarks of Workday, Inc. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.