SOURCE: Worldwide Internet, Inc.
NEW YORK, NY--(Marketwired - Jan 7, 2014) - Worldwide Internet, Inc. (OTC Pink: WNTR), a company focused on making investments to diversify its business operations and holdings, released the following update for shareholders from its President and Chief Executive Officer for the period ending December 31, 2013.
We are pleased to announce the following accomplishments for the company for the year ending December 31, 2013
- The company has satisfied US $995,013 in indebtedness to affiliates by assignment to third parties for the retirement of the debt.
- We are currently working to align Worldwide with a full-service investment bank that has the relationships and experience to help guide us to a listing on NASDAQ or AMEX in 2014. This would include a commitment for at least $30 million dollars to finance the planned acquisitions in 2014. The finalization of this relationship will be essential to our efforts of reaching a more expansive investment community and gaining institutional support for our securities.
- There have been four announced transactions completed by the company to acquire more than $23 million in assets for the year ending December 31, 2013.
- The company is committed to continue to develop its proprietary technology with significant telecommunication and software partners.
- The company is currently negotiating transactions that will provide for more than $100 million in revenue, with at least $5m in EBITDA, for 2014. This includes partnering on the lease of its oil and gas properties in addition to the employee leasing acquisition.
- The company intends to make distribution of some of its interest in its portfolio companies as dividends to shareholders in 2014.
I would like to thank our investors and shareholders for their patience as we build a foundation that will help to ensure our long term and sustained success.
About Worldwide Internet, Inc.
Worldwide Internet, Inc. (OTC Pink: WNTR) (www.worldwideinternetinc.com) is in the business of developing technology for internet datacenter services and emergency notifications to the public. The company is focused on making investments to diversify its business operations and holdings.
This press release may contain "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Statements other than statements of historical facts included in this press release may constitute forward-looking statements and are not guarantees of future performance or results and involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements as a result of a number of factors, including those described from time to time in filings with the OTC Markets and. undertakes no duty to update any forward-looking statement made herein. All forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this press release.