LOS ANGELES, CA--(Marketwired - Jul 5, 2016) - WRIT Media Group, Inc. (OTCQB: WRIT) today introduces beta availability for its CrypStock crypto currency exchange at the following website: www.CrypStock.com. CrypStock is a crypto-currency exchange, striving to combine the crypto-currency uniqueness with the benefits of a user-friendly but sophisticated exchange system. The platform aims to give a great user experience matched with fast support, and will add new digital currencies based on popularity and requests by account holders.
The Company plans to introduce a number of proprietary trading modules, including:
- Binary options on the Bitcoin/USD pair - the simplest type of derivative financial instruments, allowing traders to make potential profit from trend forecasting.
- Futures on the Bitcoin/USD pair - the most popular financial instrument in the world, providing an ability to trade with big leverage and volume.
- Algorithm trading subsystem - traders will benefit from a friendly visual wizard for automatic trading creation, back-testing and real-time execution.
"Although the addition of another crypto-currency exchange may seem trivial, the development creates a potential shift in the cryptocurrency landscape, allowing more users direct access to the Company's Pelecoin currency," states Eric Mitchell, President of WRIT Media Group. "Pelecoin will trade against Bitcoin and other digital currencies, effectively creating a direct path between a non-Bitcoin asset and Bitcoin funding."
WRIT Media Group plans to integrate a full system into the platform to run a digital currency exchange, including a solution for automatic market-making on exchange using third party exchanges. When launched, it will work with Pelecoin, Bitcoin and other digital currency exchanges around the world.
"Having the opportunity to test and plan, with early access by real clients, has been very helpful while preparing for the planned 2017 CrypStock launch," adds Mr. Mitchell.
Opening a CrypStock Account
New users can sign up online for free and secure their own CrypStock trading account by completing a New Account Application Form at www.crypstock.com. Once registered, users can navigate the beta version of the trading platform to monitor trading prices for various digital currencies, execute sample trades in various currencies, and provide feedback to WRIT Media Group's active development and support team.
Upon its completion of external user acceptance testing, the exchange intends to register as a Money Service Business with the United States Department of Treasury and other necessary regulatory agencies in the US and abroad. Once registered, Pelecoin may be traded in several states in the US as a digital currency. Pelecoin is also finalizing the technical and regulatory ability to trade in Asia and other continents. Qualifying account holders will then be able to trade Pelecoin, other digital currencies, and derivatives on the Company's proprietary CrypStock trading platform.
About WRIT Media Group
WRIT Media Group, Inc. (OTCQB: WRIT) is a diversified media and software company whose operations include content production and distribution; video game distribution via mobile platforms; and digital currency software development, including trading platforms and Blockchain solutions.
The Company's portfolio of wholly owned businesses includes:
- Front Row Networks, a content creation company which produces, acquires and distributes live event programming for worldwide digital broadcast into digitally enabled movie theaters and online streaming;
- Amiga Games, a software company resurrecting the Amiga brand by publishing retro video games on smartphones, tablets and consoles;
- Retro Infinity, Inc., a video game distribution portal which publishes video games from Amiga, Atari and other "retro" brands on today's smartphones, tablets and consoles; and
- Pandora Venture Capital, a software developer with a focus on digital currency technologies, including; a cryptocurrency trading platform, a new generation of cryptocurrency, and Blockchain technology solutions.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
Except for the historical information contained herein, the matters discussed in this press release are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those predicted by such forward-looking statements. Investors are cautioned that all forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, those discussed in WRIT Media Group's latest 10-Q filed December 31, 2015. The company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Pandora Venture Capital Corp., Pelecoin, CrypStock.com and its related trademarks and names are the property of WRIT Media Group, Inc. and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. All rights reserved. All other trademarks belong to their respective owners.