SOURCE: Xact Data Discovery
MISSION, KS--(Marketwired - Sep 25, 2013) - Xact Data Discovery (XDD), a leading international provider of discovery and data management services for law firms, corporations and government agencies, announced today the formal introduction of e-Discovery Insider. The new blog provides timely information and knowledgeable insight to help attorneys, litigation support, information governance, IT and other professionals better understand the critical issues around electronic discovery today.
e-Discovery Insider features updates and best practices on a wide range of topics related to discovery, including rules, EDRM, RIM, litigation support, predictive coding, cost management and more, with contributions from XDD's elite team of eDiscovery expert consultants and technologists. In addition to guest bloggers, recurring authors include:
- Chris Chapman - A litigator since 1997, for the past six years Chapman has worked exclusively in the electronic discovery field as an eDiscovery attorney and document review project manager.
- Mark Lindsey - As a senior eDiscovery project manager, Lindsey specializes in client communication, project management and project support. He is a Summation Certified trainer and holds numerous IT certifications including A+, Network+ and Microsoft Office.
- Bill Millican - A veteran and respected expert in the field of records and information management and governance, Millican has nearly 40 years of experience, including having served as director of IT and standards for ARMA International.
- Kate Mortensen - A former practicing attorney with 12 years of broad litigation experience representing individuals and companies, Mortensen has handled every aspect of litigation from discovery to trial, much of which involved document-intensive multiparty litigation.
- Nick Reizen - XDD vice president of electronic discovery and a recent finalist for ILTA's Consultant of the Year award, Reizen has been delivering high-quality, cost-effective consulting services to the legal community for more than 10 years.
- Jordan Serum - This licensed attorney and senior discovery consultant has 17 years' tenure with Xact. Serum works with clients to ensure their methods of dealing with electronically stored information (ESI) and paper documents are legally defensible and cost-effective.
The e-Discovery Insider blog is hosted on XDD's website, www.xactdatadiscovery.com, with an RSS feed available for notification of new content.
About Xact Data Discovery
Xact Data Discovery (XDD) is an international discovery and data management company providing streamlined forensics, processing, hosting, document review, project management, imaging and coding and paper discovery services for law firms, corporations and government agencies. XDD offers an exceptional level of customer service, with a keen focus on communication, to ensure that clients know where their data is throughout the entire discovery life cycle and understand the valuable information and knowledge they can obtain from it. Visit www.xactdatadiscovery.com for more information.