SAN RAMON, CA--(Marketwire - Nov 15, 2012) - xMatters, the relevance engine company, today announced the Fall Release of xMatters on demand, bringing xMatters clients one step closer to automating their entire messaging process. This release enables xMatters users to build forms that define the what, who and how of their messages with the xMatters relevance engine design tools, and continues to revamp how reporting works with new and enhanced reports to track how communication plans are working.
"I am extremely proud of our on demand Fall Release," said Doug Peete, Vice President, Product Management, xMatters. "There are no other vendors in the space who offer reporting capabilities at this level, nor do they have our relevance engine design tools, ensuring clients have the flexibility to completely automate the messaging process to fit their unique needs."
The xMatters on demand Fall Release hosts the following features and functionalities:
- Reporting - In the Summer Release of xMatters on demand, we released brand new reporting functionality that focused on what was going on in your event and why a user did or did not get notified. In this release we've put the finishing touches on the new reports:
- Tracking Report - Officially replaces the Event Summary and Notifications Summary Report with real-time updating and drill-through capabilities that give users the same features of the old reports -- and a whole lot more.
- Excel Report - Both the Tracking Report and the Report Card Report can now be exported to an Excel spreadsheet in an easy-to-read format.
- Log Report - Officially replaces the old Exhaustive Report functionality with improved navigation, readability, and search capabilities.
- Scenarios for Forms - The Fall Release of xMatters on demand allows users to manage and deploy scenarios for any relevance engine forms.
- Relevance Engine Design - The Fall Release of xMatters on demand continues our investment in our form building technology. Many of the features in this release extend our users' design power and help ensure your communication plans are in line with your corporate information security requirements.
Legacy or traditional mass notification vendors do not offer the ability to change forms and workflows based on the initiator. xMatters' approach is to allow custom forms and workflows so that the person sending the message captures exactly the right information and the right amount of information for the situation and the recipients who need it.
The xMatters Fall Release went live on November 4th to current clients and brings them one step closer to capturing that elusive tribal knowledge through dedicated forms that define the who, what, when, and how of their messaging process. To read detailed release notes on the xMatters on demand Fall Release, visit http://community.xmatters.com/docs/DOC-3311.
xMatters builds relevance engines that connect people with what they need to know at exactly the right moment - so they can take immediate action. Our relevance engines work with existing enterprise applications, technologies, and processes to help businesses run faster and smarter. More than 1000 global firms use xMatters to make their products and services more valuable, both internally and to their customers and shareholders. Founded in 2000 as AlarmPoint Systems, xMatters is headquartered in San Ramon, CA with European operations based in Woking, U.K.. More information is available at www.xMatters.com or 1-877-xMATTRS or +44 (0) 1483 722 001 UK.
Follow us - http://twitter.com/#!/xMatters_inc, https://www.facebook.com/xMatters.