YANGAROO Inc.
TSX VENTURE : YOO
OTCBB : YOOIF

YANGAROO Inc.

September 25, 2014 16:40 ET

YANGAROO Announces Grant of Stock Options

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - Sept. 25, 2014) - YANGAROO Inc. (TSX VENTURE:YOO)(OTCBB:YOOIF), the industry's leading secure digital media distribution company (the "Company"), announces a grant of stock options (the "Options") to acquire shares of the Company in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Company's Stock Option Plan.

Independent Directors of the Company were granted a total of 105,000 options as compensation for their services. Employees were granted a total of 10,000 options as incentive compensation.

The Options are exercisable for a period of five years from the date of grant at a price of $0.28 per share. Following 10% of the Options vesting on the date of grant, the remaining 90% will vest as to a third on each 6 month anniversary following the date of grant.

Subject to acceptance by the Toronto Exchange, this grant of options will result in a total of 4,026,298 options outstanding.

About YANGAROO:

YANGAROO is a company dedicated to digital media management. YANGAROO's patented Digital Media Distribution System (DMDS) is a leading secure B2B digital cloud based solution focused on the music and advertising industries. The DMDS solution provides more accountable, effective, and far less costly digital management of broadcast quality media via the Internet. It replaces the physical, satellite and closed network distribution and management of audio and video content, for music, music videos, and advertising to television, radio, media, retailers, and other authorized recipients. The YANGAROO Awards platform is now the industry standard and powers most of North America's major awards shows.

YANGAROO has offices in Toronto, New York, and Los Angeles. YANGAROO trades on the TSX Venture Exchange (TSX-V) under the symbol YOO and in the U.S. under OTCBB: YOOIF.

The statements contained in this release that are not purely historical are forward-looking statements and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause such statements to differ materially from actual future events or results. Such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

Contact Information